Jealousy

The next two exams pass by like a breeze, the bell rings. Everyone gets up and some take their lunch bags to the cafeteria. Thoma walks over to kaeya and smiles. "Let's go kaeya, also you can bring a friend along, I don't mind!" Childe keeps glaring at thoma, he wanted to punch his stupid face and pull his stupid blonde hair. Childe could see red.

"Come on ch-- I mean, Ajax." Kaeya stands up and grabs his wallet. Childe is stubborn, he doesn't want to go, especially with him. Kaeya sighs as he grabs childe's arm and pulls him off his chair. "Come on idiot, we need more friends." "No." "So stubborn! Thoma help me drag this idiot to the cafeteria." "We might hurt him--" "Just do what I'm doing." 

Kaeya starts to drag childe by his arm, not even caring about childe's grunts and how he's getting his skin scraped. "Kaeya I don't think we should--"  "KAEYA! WHAT THE HELL! OUCH--" "Come on ajax, stop being so stubborn." "ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT FINE! JUST STOP DRAGGING ME YOU IMBICILE!" "Good!" Kaeya drops childe and sighs. "What am I going to do with you..."

Childe drops to the floor, thoma is a bit stunned but brushes it off. "We should go now, I'm starving honestly!" "Right...if only this stubborn dumbass just stood up and followed us."  Thoma chuckled and walked to the cafeteria, kaeya following along with childe.

"I can't believe I have to walk with this blondie...why'd kaeya even agree to hang out with this idiot little--" Childe thought, but was cut off by kaeya speaking. "Did you know the eiffel tower in Paris can grow by up to six inches in summer due to the heat? I've read it on some article somewhere."  "Really? That's so interesting! Tell me more!" Kaeya keeps spitting random facts he read in some article as thoma listens carefully while smiling the whole time.

"He's acting like he's interested, so stupid. He's probably just some lowlife loser who doesn't even know what seventy eight times fourteen is. I'm better than him, I am so much better than him. Why is he acting so interested? It should be me kaeya's talking to! He probably doesn't understand half of what he's saying. Blondies and their stupid punchable faces. I swear I'm gonna rip his throat out." 

Childe's intrusive thoughts were getting worse, he was extremely envious. He doesn't know if he could hold it in longer. He's had enough. He's gonna--

"Oh wait we passed by the cafeteria already, I was so distracted listening to you I'm sorry!" "Oh, no worries! Let's go back."