☺️Dramatic inconveniences☺️

Y/n's POV: song for later.

     I had gotten over my cold and Finney had caught it so I didn't see him for a few days. He made it to his baseball game thankfully and his team lost. He was deviated.

   I watched him walk off the baseball diamond holding his face in disappointment. He looked so sad. Gwen looked at me motioning for me to go to him. Without hesitation, I got up and made my way to the dugout to see him. Finney grabbed his things and walked out stomping. That's when I saw Donna speed-walking towards him. "Finney!" She called for him. His eyes averted to hers and he suddenly fixed his facial expression. "Oh hey, Donna?" He spoke confused. "You did amazing out there! Sorry you didn't win." She cheered. I stood there watching their little interaction. He didn't look for me when I came to get him. "It's really alright, Donna. Thanks by the way" he chuckled. Donna then fluttered her eyes at him and grabbed his hand, swinging his arm. He quickly yanked his hand away and went to the bleachers to get Gwen. My heart dropped. What the fuck did I just watch? "Hey hey, don't take it personally Y/n. He doesn't like Donna. He just didn't see you because he left in frustration!" A voice said behind me. I turned to see it was Owen, one of the other players on the baseball team. "Thanks Owen, I appreciate it" I said patting his shoulder and stepping back to give myself space. "Anytime, and I heard about Bruce. I'm so sorry. I know you guys were close." He replied. "Yea, it's alright. I miss him but I have to except that he's not coming back" I added. "Well, I gotta go get ice cream with my mom even though we lost. See ya around." He spoke as he walked away. "See ya!" I called out as I waved 'bye'. Owen is a very nice boy.

Finney's POV:

I'm pissed that I lost the game. I was one pitch away from winning. GOD DAMMIT. After I talked to Donna for a second I went to find Y/n and Gwen in the Bleachers. "Where's Y/n?" I asked Gwen when I saw my girlfriend not in sight. "She went to go comfort you? What happened to that?" She said in a sassy tone. "All I remember is storming out of the dugout and talking to Donna" I defended. "TALKING TO DONNA?!" She yelled. "Yea..?" I replied. "You know Donna likes you and you talked to her instead of your girlfriend when she was right there!" Gwen went off. "I didn't see her!" I added. "Go get her now!" She demanded. I went back to the outside of the dugout to see Y/n talking to Owen. Why is she talking to Owen? I mean I know she wouldn't cheat on me.

Y/n's POV:

I turned to go back to the bleachers only to see Finney standing there dumbfounded. "Hey Finney? What's wrong?" I asked genuinely as I walked closer to him. "Why were you talking to Owen?" He asked sternly. "We talked about you and he asked me about Bruce. That's all." I said conforming the situation. "Good." He replied with an attitude. "Why were you talking to Donna?" I fired back knowing what he was doing. "She came up to me about the game" he defended. "Okay! I don't care!" I said angrily as I stormed off, going home. Shit. What did I just do?

When I got home I took off my shoes slowly and went to my room. "Bruce!? Help!!" I called out as I fell back onto my bed. My light flickered, which made me smile. He's here. "Turn the light off. I'm gonna take a nap" I said holding my hands on my face.

I soon fell asleep and Bruce showed up in front of me, in my dream. "Hi Butterfly!" He said smiling. "Hi Brucey!" I replied hugging him. "What just happened!? You and Finney were doing so greatt" he asked extending his words. "He talked to Donna and I talked to Owen." I answered. "Oh hell no! Not Donna! But like Owen isn't that bad. I was there and he was just being nice!" Bruce spoke in defense of me. "For real!" I agreed. "I think Finney should apologize to you and then you guys should both cuddle or kiss and make up." Bruce chuckled. "I like that idea!" I giggled. "He's on his way to your house right now so you should really wake up. Bye Y/n, I love you!" He said as he faded away into the darkness.

   I woke up very suddenly and sat up quickly. "Y/nnn! Finney's here!" My mom called. Before I could get up and get the door, Finney was at my bedroom door already. "Hi.." I breathed out. He quickly pulled me into a kiss and then pulled away after a few seconds. "I love you! I'm sorry.." he said pulling me into a hug. "I love you too!" I giggled taking him deeper into my room. I shut the door and we went to sit on my bed. "Y/n, I know you were coming to comfort me and then saw me talking to Donna. I know Owen was just being nice. Please forgive me!" He pleaded as he held me close to him. "I already forgave you, even though you didn't apologize yet." I added.

   We cuddled up to each other soon enough and he talked about the game and how it bothers him that he lost. "It's okay, Baby. There's always nexts game!" I reassured him. "Yea you're right" he chuckled. I kissed his forehead and he fell asleep in my arms. God, I love him.

A/n: Hello! Hopefully no one cried during this chapter. BRUCE MADE AN APPEARANCE WOO WOO! Also if you guys are interested in my Bruce book, "Dance With Me, Baby". New chapter for that will be out soon! Have a great night!