🔭The Science Project🔭

Y/n's POV:

      When I cried into Finney's arms we were outside of the counselors office window. The counselor saw me immediately with Finney on the floor and came out of the door. "Y/n! Is everything all right?! Both of you come here" she panicked knowing the bell was about to ring. I got up and Finney followed me into the office.

I sat down with shame all over my face. The bell rung and school ended, though we were still in the building. "I'm sorry Finney" I said whilst wiping away my tears. "Y/n, please don't apologize. It's okay!" He reassured me. I smiled weakly. "So are you too gonna explain or am I gonna have to let you  kiss and cry while I leave the room" the counselor said sarcastically. I looked at Finney with blush plastered across my cheeks. "Excuse me, kiss?" I said shocked. "Yes, I do believe I said that" she chuckled as she leaned forward into her desk. Finney began to laugh nervously. "I told him about Bruce, that's all" I told her. "Yea, and the teacher kicked us out so..." Finney added. "Okay, get your bags and go on home. Get you're science homework too" the counselor spoke shooing us off.

     We got up and walked back to the science class room. "Oh well If it isn't Princess and Prince Charming" the teacher snarked. "Hello sir" Finney said smiling. "Yes, your homework. You two are partners for the project. Here get out." He replied eager to get us to leave, handing us the papers. "Bye!" Me and Finney said in union.

      "So your house or my house?" Finney asked. "For what?" I asked lightly laughing. "The project. We have to write about human responses to emotions and people" he chuckled. "Your house, My room isn't clean so my mom will freak out if I have someone over" I joked. He smiled. "What are the coordinates, kind sir?" I joked. "This way madame" Finney played along.

     As we headed down the sidewalk there was a black van turning the corner. I thought nothing of it until it pulled up by me and Finney. A man jumped out and dropped his groceries. When he started talking I grabbed Finney's hand. I didn't trust anyone after Bruce's disappearance, not even a kind looking stranger. "Finney. Let's go he's fine." I said pulling his hand. "Y/n it'll only take a second to help him" he said dismissing my urge to get out of there.

____

     "FINNEY!" I screamed as I watched him get pushed into the van. The man came over to me and covered my mouth as he picked me up and through me in the back as well. I hit my head on the wall and became unconscious.

____

   I woke up and my eyes stung badly. After a few seconds worth of blinking my vision became clear again. "Finney?" I said as I saw him lying next to me. I sat up and leaned against the wall. He sat up immediately after I did and pulled me into a big hug. "Y/n!" He cried. "Finney, I'm here! It's ok" I tried to calm him.

He sobbed into my arms.
Do you get Deja Vu, oooh~

"I should've listened to you.." he mumbled. I exhaled at the thought of if we walked home instead. I felt angry and sad. He didn't listen to me and now we're possibly gonna die here. But we're gonna die together.

How are we getting out of here?

A/n: hi, this chapter was in high demand so it's kinda short. But new chapter tomorrow, at the end of the day!