"You look stunning." he smiled as he pulled me in and pecked my lips. "As do you,"

He placed his hand on the small of my back and guided me to his truck. I hopped in, almost falling and buckled my seatbelt. He started driving almost immediately.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously, he chuckled.

"It's a surprise." he replied

A few minutes later we pulled into a restaurant called "Giovanni's." This placed looked absolutely stunning and very expensive. Grayson helped me out of the car as we both walked inside. He quickly talked to the waiter and then she brought us to our booth. I sat across from him, towards the door.

"Grayson," I whispered. He hummed a response and looked up at me from the menu.

"What're you getting?" I asked with a slight pout in my lips,

His eyes dropped back down to the menu as he swished his mouth to his right side. "Probably spaghetti, you should try their Sicilian chicken soup. Its delicious". he replied with a slight smile on his face. Grayson grabbed my hand and brought it up to his mouth and pecked it.

Leaving me to blush. As I looked around the table, I saw multiple eyes staring at us. Well, at him. All from females. I frowned a bit.

"Sunshine, do you remember when you asked me who my favorite person was?" he questions, bringing my attention back to him. I nodded,

"Well, it's you."

A smiled was on both of our faces, until they weren't. "If it isn't little Paisley,"

"and is that Grayson?" a deep voice says from behind me. I froze. Grayson looked up as if he was going to kill someone. Slowly, my head turned to face the man.

Or men.

Lucas and Bryson.

Bryson push me over and Lucas did the same thing to Gray. What the fuck is happening.

Grayson keeps his eyes on mine. I looked over to Bryson who was staring at me, grinning. "Hey gorgeous." He whispered in my ear and caressed my cheek with his hand.

Bryson groaned and abruptly pulled away to focus on his leg. "Get your fucking hands off of her," Grayson growled, did he just kick him?

I mean hell, it worked. It got Bryson away from me. "I'll do whatever the hell I want, brother."

Graysons eyes went dark, I heard him cracking his knuckles from under the table. "So Grayson, has she gotten any better in bed?" Lucas snickered. He ran his fingers through her hair. Grayson was silent. It was honestly quite scary.

You know, Grayson doesn't talk a lot but this was a different kind of silent. He was angry. I looked down at my phone to check the time and then see a notification popped up.

Grayson 💗: go to the bathroom.

Me: What?

Grayson 💗: do it paisley.

I cleared my throat, and slightly turned to Bryson. "Excuse me,"