"Drug Deal"

You are in a stall in the school bathroom texting Eddie..

Until you hear the door crack open you peek in the crack of the stall to see Chrissy and her girls oh no

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Until you hear the door crack open you peek in the crack of the stall to see Chrissy and her girls oh no. (i got kicked of the cheer team for kinda going vogue. i punched Chrissy in the face in the ninth grade it's kinda how i got my reputation) i walk out of the stall so i don't have to hear about all the sex her and jason have.

"Oh hey it's one of the freaks" Chrissy said as her and her friends pushed me out of the way and started doing their makeup, "awe poor chris chris panties all bunched up cause jason probably yelled at her" again I said as i walked out giggling.

Last period right just a few more minutes till class is over.. science just a few more minutes till class is over and at least i'm partners with dustin, i walk in the classroom and everyone's eyes start following me until i see dustin waving at me like a little kid.

I sit down and put on a pair of goggles "why hello y/n few minutes late today?" he was clearly being sarcastic i've been gone most of the period. "why hello dusty bun i had to deal with ms.captain our favorite" i told him as he rolled his eyes "that fire crotch still trying to tear you down from freshman year" .. i mean look everyone i- *DINGG* i get cut of by the bell "well see ya later l/n", "goodday henderson" i said as i bowed walking out of the class

I start walking home when my phone starts blowing up, i pull out my phone and oh my god eds..

Finally i get home and run in the bathroom i quickly hop in the shower to clean up i heard a loud band then my phone vibrated but i was to freaked out to even leave the shower, i ignore it and start rinsing the soap of my body

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Finally i get home and run in the bathroom i quickly hop in the shower to clean up i heard a loud band then my phone vibrated but i was to freaked out to even leave the shower, i ignore it and start rinsing the soap of my body.

I hear the door open but there was no towel "Oh my god you really meant it like that" Eddie said covering his eyes but slightly peaking, i rolled my eyes as i'm trying to cover as much as i can of my body "Eddie i brought you hear cause i want drugs, whatever's fine" he walks out of the bathroom as i sigh in relief that was over, i continue cleaning by hair until i hear.. denim?

"Why hello love i thought you could use some company in the shower and the xanax are on your bed". "truly Eddie i hate you" i said as i moved for him to have room".

He starts undressing while i'm rinsing the stuff out of my hair until i feel his body behind mine. i feel every inch of his body pressing onto me i purposely slip out a moan to make him hard "You're so perfect my love" he said as he grabbed my hips pulling me closer, his cock pressed against my ass, "Eddie please fuck me already" i said trying not to fall because of how weak my knees are, "fine love but today it's all about you" he said as he gave me that smirk with his pretty brown eyes. he turned off the shower then picked me up and carried me to my room he picks up the xans from earlier and we both take one, "are you sure princess" he said swallowing a piece of the bar "i need you" i said while he's pushing me on the bed kissing all over my body all i could do was moan "oh Eddie" he smiled at how it was said "good girl". he slowly kisses down my chest to my thighs then he starts to slow down leaving marks all over the inside of my thighs, i couldn't handle it i pushed his head down and he starts licking my clit while still locking eye contact with me, i started whining i couldn't take he just kept going faster "Eddie i'm about to-" he kept going faster until i was shaking. "mm just like that love" he said as my hand was messing with his hair, he flipped me over into doggy and slowly started putting it in me,i relax myself cause of how big it is and i know it's going to hurt at first. he got it in all the way by shoving in in me all i could do was scream and he starts grabbing my arms, he now has all control he's pounding deep inside me and i can't even move i was so wet "do you mind if i choke you sweatheart" i couldn't talk being the moaning mess i was i nodded and i felt one of his hands wrap around my neck.. his cold rings and his big hands i couldn't take it "e-eds i" he cuts me off by putting his hard around my mouth knowing what i was going to say while still in me he lightly lays me on my stomach as he slightly laid on to and went so deep it felt like he was in my stomach he gave it one last thrust and "oh my god augh" he moaned as we both came falling on the the bed next to me as we both giggled "also the xans are on my my love" he said as he put my head on his chest"

969 words

hey loves i was expecting to get any feed back but holy and i'm very new to this so if you think i should change something please let me know and i'm doing requests i talk about it in my bio but much love❤️

eddie munson smut<3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें