Chapter 1

I sighed as I watched Bobby walk into the classroom. It was the only class we shared but, it was also the only class I shared with Bobby's boyfriend. Jake had been dating Bobby through summer.

I hadn't voiced this but, I'd hoped they'd have broke up by now. I really didn't hate Jake anymore but, I didn't like the thought of him being with bobby.

Ignore it.

I turned away and looked out my window. School had started a month ago and I was already bored. School was easy. I never found it a challenge and I got bored quickly.

That's how I thought of everything. If it wasn't hard to get it wasn't worth my time. People say it's cold to think that way but, I don't care. It's my way of thinking and they need to mind their own business.

"Are you tired?" I looked up from my desk and bit my tongue to keep from shooting a glare at Jake who had an arm around Bobby. "A little." I said as I gave Bobby a smile. "I was up late studying." A lie.

He laughed. "Is that why you always get better grades than me? Maybe I should start doing that."

Before I could reply Jake said, "But, if you study every night I won't get to cuddle with you." He hugged Bobby from behind and Bobby giggled. "Cut it out, Jake."

I turned away in disgust. I liked Bobby but, I didn't want to watch him get all lovey dovey with someone else. I'd do anything but, watch that.

Bobby pushed Jake away and turned back to me. "So, I'm going to be free this weekend. Want to hang out?"

I frowned. "You're not too busy with creep?" I asked, my head gesturing to Jake. He scowled at me and I rolled my eyes. I agreed to stop fighting with him. I never said I would be nice to him.

Bobby shrugged. "He's being dragged to his grandmother's house for her birthday. I'm going to have a Jake free weekend."

Jake pouted. "You sound too happy about that."

I ignored him and shrugged. "Sure. I'm not doing anything so I'd be happy to hang out."

Bobby grinned. "Saturday?"

I nodded. The teacher walked in and I turned to the board. Bobby and Jake went to their seats and I rested my chin on my desk. Hopefully, class wouldn't be too long.

*******

I shut my locker and turned to Bobby. "What?"

"A new transfer student. He's going to be here tomorrow. Everyone's been saying he's some kind of genius or something. He had top grades at his old school."

"How would anyone know that? That's such a fake statement it's not even funny." I said, rolling my eyes as we started walking down the hall.

Bobby shrugged as he opened the doors to the school. "That's what everyone's saying. I personally don't care. It's not like he could beat you anyway."

I grinned. "No way. I've been top grade since preschool."

"Bobby!"

We turned and saw Jake running up to us. I frowned, slightly annoyed that he was butting into our conversation.

Jake glanced at me but, started talking to Bobby. "Want to go have lunch? The doctor's appointment I had today got canceled."

Bobby glanced at me. "Well, we were going to go to the arcade..."

I gave Jake a look and held my head high. "We already have plans. Go hang out with someone else."

He frowned at me and I smirked. I wasn't about to let him take over my time with Bobby. I was about to say something when Bobby said, "What if Jake came with us? We could all hang out."

I gaped at Bobby. "Bobby! But, we were going to go! Just the two of us!"

Jake was frowning too. "Bobby-"

Bobby held up his hands. "I'd love it if we all went. The more the merrier, right?"

I turned to Bobby. "On second thought, I have some stuff to do-"

Bobby glared at me. "Well, it can wait. I'm not letting you weasel out just because I invited my boyfriend."

I clenched my teeth. "Fine."

Bobby smiled. "Great! Let's get going. The arcade gets packed in a few hours."

We walked over to the arcade, me and Jake both sulking. Jake was doing everything he could to piss me off. He wrapped an arm around Bobby's waist, kissed his cheeks constantly, and even tried to pull Bobby away while I wasn't looking.

We'd been at the arcade for an hour and I was ready to explode. I was ignoring both of them while I played on one of the claw games. I had just dropped a nice watch though the little door when Bobby patted my back. "You doing okay?"

I shrugged and inserted another quarter. He sighed. "I don't see why you guys can't just get along..."

Then his face lit up. "I have to go do something." He grabbed Jake and pushed him towards me. "I'm going to the bathroom. Take care!"

I tried to protest but, Bobby had already dissappeared into the crowd of kids. I growled in annoyance and sat down at the table we had reserved. There was no way I was having a normal conversation with him.

Jake frowned at me, equally displeased with the situation. We sat in complete silence for a full fifteen minutes before Bobby came back. He frowned. "Seriously?"

The air was thick and I wasn't surprised other people in the arcade avoided our table. It was so tense I was sure people thought we were about to kill each other.

Bobby crossed his arms. "What is wrong with you guys? You act like dogs fighting over a bone."

Jake stopped glaring at me to smirk at Bobby. "Would that make you the bone?"

I couldn't take it. "I'm going home. Thank you for inviting me but, I have to study." I said standing up.

I started towards the doors and I heard Bobby tell Jake he would be right back. I walked out the doors and I heard Bobby call me, telling me to wait.

I stopped and turned back to him. He caught up to me. "Max, please don't leave."

"Why? You seem perfectly happy alone with him anyways." I muttered.

He frowned. "Max, what's wrong? I know you don't like Jake but, I thought you guys had made up."

I rolled my eyes. "I know how much you want us to be friends but, I don't think it's ever going to happen. I'm your friend and I want you to be happy but, I'm not going to pretend to like someone who obviously makes me mad."

Bobby sighed. "I understand how you feel but, can't you just try? I'll talk to Jake but, it won't work if you don't put in any effort."

I sighed. "I'll try. That doesn't mean I'm going back into the arcade with you but, I will try to get along." I gave him a serious look. "But, he needs to stop gloating about you and him. That needs to stop."

Bobby looked relieved. "Absolutely. I'll talk to him right away."

I turned to walk away. "Okay then. See you at school tomorrow." I said as I headed home.

*******

Hey everyone! This is the first chapter to my sequel book of Stalker! I'm only doing this one chapter for now since I still need to work on my other books. I'm going back to updating 'My Bully' tomorrow. I only did this because my wonderful 500th follower requested it! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! AS ALWAYS VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND STAY AWESOME!

-Nekoco