0.01

❝𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕, 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚢, 𝚝𝚛𝚢, 𝚝𝚛𝚢❞

TW: Death, kill, murders.

She was early. Too early, cosidering it was just 9 am, and she was called for a meeting at 9:15. Still, she was already there, waiting to be called in. 

Her high heels rattled at every step she took, walking down the crowded corridor, full of men and women that  turned their heads to takea better look at the unknown face among them, walking with such grace and confidence that it looks like she almost owns the place. 

Almost.

Dior never was a woman that felt intimidated by a stranger's gaze, but right then and there she was. Very much. Or maybe the right word was uncomfortable. Too many people staring at her, outside the safety of the auditorium where she works, usually had that kind of effect on her. Still, everything remained the same on the outside, despite her nerves. Well, except for a little blush that covered her cheeks. 

She sat down at one of the chairs outside the office, fidgeting distractedly with her visitor's card, attached to the waist of her suit. Why she was so urgently called? She had no idea. She had just arrived at the campus when the director's secretary rushed to her and dragged her into the office. 

"The FBI wants to talk to you. Consultation. You need to head to their building immediatly, you have to be there for the meeting by 9:30, your class will be cancelled" was what he said. She was then pushed outside the building by him. She walked to her car and sat inside in in silence for a few minutes, confused of what had happened. Then started driving towards what seemed like her new destination.

And that's how she ended there, sat outside Erin Strauss' office, waiting to be called in.

She was so distracted that she jumped a little when she heard the door open, a man walking outside of it in a rush, with a frown on his face.

"Oh, you're early" a voice said. "Come in, it'll be better to get this done sooner than later".

Dior standed up quickly and followed the woman, who she assumed was the one she was expected to see. 

"Erin Strauss" the older one said once inside, reaching out her hand for Dior to take, which she did "Behavioral Analysis Unit Section Chief, a pleasure".

"Dr. Dior Lummens, nice to meet you, ma'am" she greeted back, letting go of her hand. She then sat on one of the leathered chairs, strangelly warm. Probably because it was the same the man that had just left used when he was inside. 

Dior watched carefully the woman in front of her. She looked stern, cold, but her eyes had gentleness in them, and her gaze, despite strong, wasn't uncomfortable, so she relaxed.