Chapter 5

'Where the hell am I?!'

Jack jolted awake, feeling dizzy already. He looked around and recognized the place. Clemens point... How the hell did he get here? Memories from last night are blank. He didn't notice that Arthur was sitting besides him, keeping him watch. 'Why?'

Arthur looked at Jack with a bad look. "Okay kid, why the hell did you do that last night." He said, with an annoyed tone. "What do you mean?" Jack asked with confusion. 'The hell did I do?' "You know exactly what I mean. Who taught you to talk to a woman like that?" Arthur almost yelled, not wanting to raise a conmotion in camp. Jack tried to remember, and he realized that he actually did something stupid. His words replayed on his mind. 'who taught you...?' Jack chuckled. "No one."

Arthur looked at him and was about to slap him, but then he remembered what he said about what happened to John and Abigail. He sighed. "Just... Don't do it ever. Ever. Again. That's not the way to treat women. I'm dissapointed." He finished. Jack nodded, accepting his mistake.

"I'll go get Dutch so we can discuss things. Stay here and don't move from here." He stated and made his way towards Dutch. Jack sighed. 'This is going to get ackward.' He thought. Just as he did that, a figure appeared in front of him. "So what's ya name lad?" Sean asked, with his distinctive accent. "Arthur said can't tell you yet, Sean."

"And who tell ya' me' name?"

"Shit- uh. Long story. Just keep quiet, damn it." Jack shushed him. Sean was about to reply but he got pushed by Arthur. "Sean, stop anoyying the kid. I told you Dutch will explain it." Arthur told him. "Fine, but just tell me his name!-" "Jack." Dutch cut him off. Sean nodded, not satisfied with the answer. "Hell I know loads of Jacks!" "Shut up already. Go on, git. Go rob a house or something."

"Guess it's time we tell camp, not much use in keep hiding." Dutch said. "Give me a cent or something to prove it." He asked Jack, who reached to his satchel and got a newspaper, about the death of Dutch and John. Dutch thanked him and made his way towards the center.

"Everyone! Gather around, I have important news to tell you! This is serious!" As Dutch spoke, everyone gathered around in a circle. "Micah here?" He asked. "No, he wanted to rob a stagecoach but he's been gone quite a while." Javier answered. "Alright, good."

Confused stares is what he recieved, since he always seemed to like Micah, but people quickly dismissed it as he started to speak. "So, yesterday I met a guy who knows a lot about us. Not in a bad way. And before you tell me that I've gone crazy, don't. It's true and I have proof." He pauses for a brief moment. "You see, a miracle happened, and a man from the future has came to warn us-!" He was interrupted by bill laughing. "I see you think I'm talking nonsense. Here's the proof!" He handed the paper to bill, who started reading it and looking at the images of strange machines with wheels, and a picture of Dutch in 1911. He opened his mouth but no words came out. Javier snatched the paper and had a surprised look, then he handed it to John, who was standing besides him.

John stared at one particular article and read it out loud. "Former outlaw and owner of the ranch by the name of Beecher's Hope, John Marston, shot and killed by an army firing squad." At that, Abigail snatched the paper, 'seemed like everyone is snatching stuff from other's hands.' Dutch chuckled in his mind. "Dutch. What does this mean? Are we all going to die?" She asked. "Were. But thanks to our new friend, we will avoid that. Now, you might be wondering who he is. And he's actually in camp, we brought him in last night, but decided to tell you today. Now, before you go ask him any weird questions, he's recovering from a beating he rightfully deserved. So just be careful with what you ask. That's all, just give him some time. You can all go now. And John, Abigail?" The arguing couple looked at his direction. "I want you both to speak with him, right now." And with that, he pointed to Arthur, who waved them to come. Abigail told little Jack to play with Tilly, and he obbeyed.

"This is weird." John spoke. "Sure, who might it be? So important to wanna talk to us?" She replied.

As they reached Arthur's tent, they were still very confused. "Over here," Arthur pointed. John was the first to take a look. For a second he thought he was looking at a mirror, but then shrugged it off. "Nice haircut, pal." He joked. Abigail behind him. The mysterious man with no-name looked up, and rubbed his eyes. "Wh-"

Father and Mother locked eyes with their only kid. Only them not realizing yet. "Why does Dutch want us to talk to you?" John asked. "Guess i'll leave the family to it!" Arthur said and left. "Family?" He questioned. "John." Abigail said. "What."

"Don't his face remind you of someone?" She told him. John looked at Jack, who was keeping quiet, not believing he would ever see his parents again.

"No."

Abigail hit John on the back of his head. "You stupid man! He looks exactly like you!" She yelled, then shoved him aside. "Is that you, Jackie?" She lifted Jack's chin, and he left a sigh on response. "Y-yeah..." He replied, trying his hardest not to break. John was still confused. "Jack what?" He asked. 'Is my father acting or is he a fool?' Jack questioned, then stood up. "Marston." He said proudly. Abigail started tearing up. "You've grown so much! What happened?!" Before he could reply, she hugged him, and motioned John to do the same. Awckwardly, he hugged back.

A family reunited, for now.