Chapter 20

Ya'll sorry I've been gone so long i've had 3 weeks to read and fully annotate 2 books and write 3 minimum 1,000 word essays so the moral of the story is to not switch private schools anyways at the time I'm writing this I'm starting school tomorrow so don't expect another update soon also pictured above is a cool chocolate tin i got at Daytona Beach at the Bubba Gump's restaurant
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Kiss me."

"I'm sorry, what?" I ask.

Oh my lord this guy is cocky. Who just says that? Not that I don't want to kiss him or anything but- what did i just thing? Ok whatever, he's hot. So what?

"You heard me." He smirked slightly. "Besides, you've already kissed me once."

"Fine."

I scooted closer to him on the bed and got right beside him. We both leaned in slowly, staring at each other the whole time. I can't believe this shit's happening. We both slowly closed our eyes and leaned in. Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. Holy mother fucking shit. I'm kissing Victor fucking Criss. My mind blanked. The kiss lasted a few seconds, but it felt like a lifetime, in a good way.

"We should do that more sometime." I said pulling away.

"Like right now?" He asked.

Before he could say anything else I kissed him and got on top of him. Kissing him felt so nice and so... whats the word? Right. If felt so right to kiss him. This kiss lasted longer, I was on top of him with my hands on his chest, and he was cupping my face. There wasn't any sexual tension, and we didn't feel the need to move further, especially since my door wasn't locked it it would be much less of a compromising situation if we were just kissing and not... yknow... getting down and dirty. That's not the point right now though, the point is I'm kissing Victor Criss. My brother's best friend, the town bad-boy. Whatever the hell you want to call him.

But that reminded me of something. The whole reason all of this trauma happened and why I live with Connor now in the first place. Dating your sibling's best friend behind their back. Well shit. Now I'm just a guilty as him. I pulled away from Victor, feeling guiltier than ever. What do I do about this? Could I go visit Patrick in jail to tell him? I mean they aren't friends anymore so does it count?

"Are you okay y/n/n?" Vic asked.

I can't bring myself to respond, so I just walked to the bathroom.

"Y/n?" He asked, getting concerned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 444

So now at the time of finishing this chapter it's Monday of my third week of school so sorry it took so long to get that chapter out I've been busy also the reason im home on a monday is because I'm super sick rn but that's besides the point sorry for taking so long to get this chapter out

<3