Y3 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Please, Not gryffindor

harry's POV

i watched her (h/c) hair as she was pushed out the compartment by hermione. Something wasn't right about this girl. I couldn't place my finger on it. Was it the way she walked..? no... maybe the way my scar kept hurting more when she was in my presence.. Ugh, i don't know. I muttered to myself before letting out a sigh.

I just hope on merlins beard she's not in gryffindor.

Y/N POV
i made my way out of the train, hermione ron and... harry, trailing behind me before i was stopped once again by that snobbish blonde boy. "Not so fast little girl. Aren't u afraid hogwarts doesn't except mud bloods?" he snickered before shoving me back causing me to fall back into hermione and harry's arms.

"Watch it malfoy! You'll regret ever talking to her again." i heard hermione yell before helping me back up to catch my balance. "Don't make me tell My father about this malfoy." harry mocked, immediately regretting his words.. (awkward) Malfoy and his little minions burst into a fit of laughter at harry's words while me and hermione glared back at malfoy.

I didn't understand why they were laughing at harry's words because harry seemed to have made a good comeback, so i just asked hermione too scared to ask the boy himself. "Hey, why are they laughing so obnoxiously? Did harry say anything funny.." I hesitantly asked before glancing over at harry, who now had a sour expression his gaze still on the blonde.

"i- uh, Harry lost his parents when he was younger. You seriously don't know y/n? i thought word would've spread around regarding the infamous Harry potter." she said with confusion in her voice.
Before i could answer, a big bushy haired man who was at-least 10 times my size stood in front of us.

"W-Woah!" i screamed while instinct-ly moving back to cover myself behind Harry. Harry seemed shocked for awhile but just put both his hands on my shoulders instead, while pushing me infront to face this man.

"Hey there little one, yer okay there?" He asked while patting my head. "Don't worry bout her, just a muggle thing you know." Ron said while chuckling. "Ron!" hermione scoffed while slapping the red head once again for the hundredth or even billionth time today.

"Ah, It's alright. What's yer name?" the big man asked.

"y/n. y/n hysteria." i said hesitantly while trying my best to give him a warm smile.

"Oh dear matey!" He exclaimed continuing "you're part of the hysteria Family! What a coincidence this is aye." the man said with a warm smile on his face.

"coincidence..? What coincidence?" i asked completely clueless as to what he was talking about.

"Naur, me and yer mother go way back. Dated in highschool!" He chuckled. "Right here in yer old hogwarts."

"Oh wow! My moms dated plenty of men it's impossible to keep track, what's your name? maybe she's told a story about you once." i said my eyes dazzling with curiosity.

"Rubeus Hagrid!" He smiled.

Hagrid... That name was.. familiar. "Oh that's a tricky one. i'll have to ask mom about it, but i'll definitely get back to you!" i said smiling.

"Enough about you two, can we just get to the hall already." Harry said impatiently while rolling his eyes.

"Ah yes, sorry to keep you mates waitin" hagrid replied.

we marched our way towards the beautiful grand castle. i hadn't noticed it at all until now, but it was absolutely magnificent! the sheer size of it was enough to make anyone shocked at how it was put together. Or how it was something out of a literal fairytale. I cant believe it. This is my home now, i said while a smile crept up upon my in awe-d face.