61-70

61

Chapter 61: Unique Jinjiang Literature City 61

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Feng Chu didn't sleep last night, and slept with Ling Yi until three o'clock in the afternoon.

Ling Yi hadn't woken up when he woke up.

Feng Chu took the photo of Ling Yi and looked at it for a while, and compared it with the current Ling Yi.

Ling Yi hadn't grown yet when she was a child, so she felt more cute and cute. Now her facial features are more refined, and she looks like she's tempting people to commit a crime against him.

Feng Chu poked Ling Yi's cheek.

Ling Yi was woken up by him. He was still a little dazed when he woke up. Then he hugged Feng Chu's waist tightly and buried his face in Feng Chu's arms: "Mr. Feng—"

Feng Chu likes Ling Yi to wake up and act like a spoiled child, he pinches the soft flesh on the back of Ling Yi's neck: "Huh?"

"I should go, what time is it?"

"It's still early, are you hungry?"

Ling Yi is indeed a little hungry. Feng Chu's shirt was unbuttoned three times, and Ling Yi's cheek was just here, he opened his mouth and bit Feng Chu.

The pain is not very painful, and it doesn't even leave a trace on Feng Chu's strong muscles.

Feng Chu took a deep breath and stood up: "Don't make trouble, I'll cook for you."

Ling Yi nodded: "Okay."

Feng Chu can only cook some simple meals, because this area is too remote, and it is too late for the hotel to bring anything to eat.

He made two random dishes and steamed the rice. Ling Yi is usually a picky eater, but he doesn't pick vegetarian dishes very much. He basically eats leafy vegetables.

Although it didn't take long to return to City C, Ling Yi lost some weight.

Feng Chu knew that Ling Yi didn't like everything about the Ling family, so his mental state was not very good these days.

He looked outside, the weather was bad today, it was snowing outside when the two were sleeping, and now the snow is getting heavier and heavier, Ling Yi should not be able to go back in the evening.

Feng Chu brought a laptop over. In the afternoon he was working in the study, Ling Yi leaned on his lap and closed his eyes.

Ling Yi asked curiously, "Mr. Feng, are you looking for a job?"

Feng Chu: "... um."

"I heard that it is not easy to find a job at the end of the year," Ling Yi thought for a moment, "I know a few high-level executives in my father's company, how about I introduce you to work in my father's company."

Feng Chu reached out and pinched Ling Yi's face: "I don't want to eat soft rice for the time being."

Ling Yi turned over: "Then I introduce you to work in my friend's company?"

Feng Chu diverted the topic: "How do you know the senior management in your father's company? You were not in high school a few years ago?"

Feng Chu knows that many families will not let their children contact family affairs too early, at least they have to go to college or graduate. Ling Yi could get the senior management to promise him to put employees in the company, which must have a lot of face, but looking at Ling Hua's attitude towards Ling Yi, these people don't seem to be looking at Ling Hua's face.