51-60

51

Chapter 51: Unique Jinjiang Literature City 51

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the middle of the night, Feng Chu felt that Ling Yi took the initiative to lean into his arms. He subconsciously regarded it as a dream, and couldn't help hugging Ling Yi tighter, bowing his head in Ling Yi's arms. A kiss on Yi's face.

Ling Yi's flexible and slender body is very comfortable to hold in her arms, and her delicate skin has a very light fragrance.

Feng Chu couldn't tell the difference between dream and reality, his rough fingers rubbed heavily on Ling Yi's Adam's apple, and then with a "click", Ling Yi's bathrobe was torn in half.

"Mr. Feng."

Ling Yi's voice was a little hoarse, Feng Chu opened his eyes in the dark, his body froze, and he suddenly realized what he had just done.

Feng Chu took a deep breath: "Sorry, I drank too much tonight."

Ling Yi put a hand on Feng Chu's arm lightly: "Mr. Feng, I seem to have a fever."

Feng Chu suddenly woke up and turned on the bedside light with a "pop".

Ling Yi blushed, her forehead was full of cold sweat, and there were traces of Feng Chu's bite on her chin and cheeks. Because the bathrobe was just torn by Feng Chu, half of her shoulders were exposed. Outside the champagne-colored quilt, there were distinct finger marks from shoulder to collarbone.

Feng Chu's Adam's apple rolled a bit, and he didn't want to see Ling Yi's appearance at this time. It was a very guilty thing to have desire for the sick Ling Yi.

He touched Ling Yi's forehead, it was really hot, and then he called the hotel manager and asked for antipyretics.

Ling Yi's illness and Feng Chu's illness were completely different. When Ling Yi was ill, he couldn't get out of bed at all, and even his breathing was very light. Feng Chu used an ice towel to cool him down: "After half a The fever subsided slowly after an hour, and I am here to watch you and continue to sleep."

Ling Yi was too sleepy to open her eyes, and fell asleep after a while.

Feng Chu was tossed for most of the night, continued to sleep with Ling Yi in his arms, and fed Ling Yi medicine after four hours.

When he woke up the next day, Ling Yi's fever had subsided. He had a bit of cold air last night. very normal thing.

Feng Chu didn't sleep very well at night. He woke up every one or two hours to check Ling Yi's body to see if the fever had subsided. At four o'clock in the morning, he found that Ling Yi's body temperature was stable before falling asleep go.

So when Ling Yi woke up, Feng Chu had not woken up.

Ling Yi showed his face from the quilt. In the middle of the night after Feng Chu, he hugged Ling Yi across the quilt. He did not sleep in the same quilt with Ling Yi again.

Ling Yi stretched out his fingers from the quilt and poked Feng Chu's shoulder curiously: "Mr. Feng?"

Although Feng Chu heard it, he did not answer.

Ling Yi knew that Feng Chu was taking care of himself last night, so he went back to sleep, maybe because he slept for too long, Ling Yi couldn't fall asleep, and felt a hand on Feng Chu's shoulder , After a few casual touches, he curiously squeezed Feng Chu Jianshuo's biceps.