Old Madam Feng drank the soup slowly: "Xiao Gu hasn't come over these two days, is there something wrong with your relationship? In the afternoon, I heard from your Aunt Zhu that Xiao Gu caused some trouble. "

How much does Mrs. Feng know about Feng Chu's ability. If there is no problem with the relationship between the two people, no one will take the risk of offending Feng Chu to provoke Feng Chu's person.

Feng Chu asked: "Which Xiao Gu?"

Old Madam Feng was not too satisfied with Gu Ruochun, but many people were dissatisfied with her, and she was even a little dissatisfied with Feng Chu's mother, feeling that although Chu Manwen was capable, she was not virtuous.

In the case of raising a person who is not very clean.

"Of course it's Ruochun, otherwise who else would there be?" Old Madam Feng used a public chopstick to put a chopstick of greens on Feng Chu, "This child Ruochun is okay, not only does he have a clean family background, He is also very simple, people told me that before meeting you, he never talked about boyfriend and girlfriend."

Feng Chu couldn't help sneering, all the materials of Gu Ruochun were sent to Feng Chu a few days ago. When he was studying abroad, Gu Ruochun didn't talk about his boyfriend and girlfriend very formally. He had an open relationship. He kept in touch with many people for a period of time, and he didn't quit this way of life after returning to China.

"I don't have much contact with him. I saw that I had a blind date with him on the face of the old lady. I'm usually too busy with work, so I haven't seen him at all," Feng Chu said lightly. What's the matter?"

Old Madam Feng teased: "You won't be hooked by someone outside to completely disrespect you, right? Feng Chu, it's not a good habit to like the new and hate the old."

Xiao Shu hurriedly said: "Old lady, how could Mr. Feng be such a person, is there any misunderstanding?"

The servants were all waiting for dinner, it was impossible for Mrs. Feng not to give Feng Chu face at such a time.

There is something wrong in her heart, because Feng Chu is indeed not the kind of man who does things irresponsibly.

Old Madam Feng said: "Today's fish soup is good, you drink more."

Feng Chu looked at Xiaoshu: "What did that Mr. Gu cause?"

Old Mrs. Feng only heard a few words from the lady who went to the beauty salon with her, but did not inquire about the details.

Xiaoshu is a know-it-all, usually, Mrs. Feng asked Xiaoshu about anything, and she also looked at Xiaoshu: "Have you inquired about everything?"

Xiao Shu nodded: "A blogger on the Internet accused Gu Ruochun of plagiarizing clothes from other brands, and the owner of a shop came out and said that Gu Ruochun not only plagiarized but also abused him online, and the two sides were quarreling online. The shop owner is going to sue him. Because Gu Ruochun did plagiarize others and slapped him, netizens are not very friendly to his comments..."

When saying this, Xiaoshu took out the news that was on the hot search for Mrs. Feng to see.

Old Mrs. Feng read it again: "Then his career will be hit hard, right? But this kid is real, why doesn't he follow the right path and insist on stealing other people's things?"

Feng Chu said: "People who are used to doing this kind of thing usually like to lie. How did the old lady arrange him for a blind date? In terms of education, family background and appearance, he should not introduce it to you. ."