Lillie

Lillie cried out, as the Nihilego floated down.

"Faba! Shut it off!" Lusamine called out.

Faba fumbled with the mechanics, giving Lusamine a shrug. "It's broken!"

The Nihilego floated down to Lillie. The girl was familiar. It needed to know more.

It wrapped its tentacles around Lillie.

Lillie whimpered, as she was slowly lifted off the ground.

"Lillie!" Gladion and Lusamine called out to her.

She tried to fight, but was considered worthless against Nihilego's strength. Her last vision of Earth was everyone screaming out her name.

§

Everyone jumped off of Sogaleo, Mallow looking around frantically. "Where is she!?"

A Nihilego floated past them, as Sophocles kneeled down with a whimpered.

"Don't worry!" Lana reassured. "It'll only tear you to shreds and-"

"Lillie!?" Ash interrupted everyone. Everyone immediately gasped, turning towards where Ash was looking.

Standing-or more like floating-there, was a Nihilego but Mega-Evolved or something. It had light blue ooze in its tentacles, and carefully carved around a certain blonde hanging from the bell.

Lillie looked at them, her eyes a hazy green.

"Lillie!" Gladion cried.

Lillie turned to them, and gasped. "No! Don't come near me!" She screamed.

"Lillie..?" Mallow whimpered, her girlfriend's behavior frightening her.

"I said, stay. Away!" Lillie hissed, shooting a rock directly at the group.

Everyone gasped, dodging in different directions.

Ash caught Gladion. "Are you ok!?"

Gladion blushed, before gaining his balance. "I'm good."

Ash nodded, before turning to Lillie, who was fleeing. Another Nihilego had floated in front, seemingly protecting her.

Kiawe hummed. "Leave it to me!" He said, bringing out Turtonator.

"Are you sure?" Ash reassured.

Kiawe nodded. "Just go save our friend!"

They all nodded, before climbing on Sogaleo and leaving.

They chased Lillie to another rock platform, where she turned to them. "Why won't you leave me alone!? I'm not doing anything to you!"

Gladion walked up her. "Lillie, listen to us-"

"No!" Lillie shrieked, swiping her brother away with one of her tentacles.

Gladion gasped, as his back was flown on to the ground.

"Gladion!" Ash cried, fleeing towards his boyfriend.

Mallow felt tears in her eyes. "Lillie, please! Give us a chance-!"

"Never!" Lillie cowered, throwing a wall of rocks in front of them.

As Gladion got up, with the help of Ash, and summoned his loyal Pokémon, feeding it a ground disk. "High horsepower..."

Silvally obeyed, slicing through the rocks. But Lillie was already zooming away.

Three more Nihilego appeared, not wanting anyone to interfere.