She nodded "There is a viper, this viper is powerful and cruel. This viper is close, it wants to spread its venom to gain more power. It uses it's own Blood for power. It is willing to destroy what comes it's way.power and influence are their goals, the throne." she said

Once she said that I thought of one person, the name of the power-hungry "Kösem sultan". Once again the hue of the dust changed this time into a bloody shade.

"Blood, I see blood, you will witness the death of a loved one, someone you value and respect, someone from your roots, you will revenge for the loss. Blood by blood and eye for an eye." she said.

My body is now trembling with fear. "Who?" I asked not knowing what to let out.

"That no one can know, except for your creator, you will know why, how and who when the time comes. It's all fate and you can't change it, but you can pray for better days to come," she said as the dust vanished with the wind.

"Your time will come, you will rise" she put her hand on my abdomen

"You will be blessed with the ones that will stand by you through pain and joy," she said in a warm tone, I smiled.

"You will carry the heir of the throne, he will rule fairly and justice will be his purpose, but you won't be there," she said her finger pointing at the sky. My smile dropped.

"Now is the right time to prepare for what's coming, but remember, Sometimes an individual can meet his destiny in the road he took to avoid it. Just accept your fate, Yesterday is history and tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. Leave your past behind and live today. She said and raised her head before I can get the chance to catch a glimpse of her face everything started to despair and my head was is pain.

I woke up startled by what the woman in my dream said

I woke up startled by what the woman in my dream said. Sweat covered my forehead. My pulse increasing by the second. I covered my head between my palms trying to calm my self.

I looked to my side, both Ahmed and Murad are sleeping. I sighed in relief.

After I calmed down a bit I got up from bed and approached Murad's side table. I drinked water and recalled that the woman in my dream said. I felt anxious 'she said that I will lose someone I love, someone from my roots and then it clicked

"Mama and bunica"  I whispered worriedly

I was bought back to reality with Murad's voice. "Meleksima?"

I jerked slightly but it seems like Murad noticed that. "What's wrong?, you look pale, should I call the Hakeem?" asked, Murad, his voice full of concern.

I just hugged him tightly, he was taken aback, not expecting my sudden reaction. But still guided me to bed near Ahmed.

"Are you okay darling? Why do you look so frightened?" Murad asked me, sitting at the edge of the bed, caressing my cheek gently.

I didn't know how to respond so I just offered him a soft smile.

I grabbed his hand . "I'm fine as long as your with me. Just little tired don't worry, I was just thinking about my mother and bunica" I declared with a slight smile.

"Don't worry, they are fine I transmitted them to Edirne, your grandmother is getting well and I have Silahtar Mustafa paşa personally taking care of their well-being" Murad informed making me sigh of relief.

"Thank you, Murad," I said smiling gratefully. My eyes heavy

He kissed my forehead "sleep, you look tired" he said rising from his sitting position.

I turned to the side facing a sleeping Ahmed, I tugged his hair from his face. I peck his chubby cheeks carefully not to weak him.

Murad laid down on the other side of the bed. I wanted to ask him if I can send a letter to my mother just to make sure they are fine.

I bit on my bottom lip nervously "Murad" I whispered not wanting to wake Ahmed.

"Hm" he hummed his eyes closed

"can I send a letter to my valide, I'm sure they are worried about me, and I just want to let them know that I'm fine." I asked timidly.

He opened his eyes "actually never-" I was cut off with his heartwarming chuckle.

I raised my eyebrows not knowing what I said that made him laugh.

"Ohh, Meleksima you never fail in making me laugh." he said in low voice. Smiling widely.

I smile, not knowing what to do.

"Of course, you can send them a letter, let Gül aga take your letter to the messenger. And never hesitate in speaking to me about anything, Alright?" he asked softly glancing at me.

I nodded my head with a vast smile "Good night Murad" I said, laying down taking Ahmed to my embrace. I closed my eyes keen to sleep.

I heard Murad laugh again, I opened my eyes and looked at him questionably.

"Only if you saw your face," he said referring to when I changed my mind.

"You looked like a little child caught Stealing" he said between laughter. I joined his laughing session, until sleep took over both of us.

"I love you" I said my eyes closed.

"I love you more" he said his voice tiered.

I wanted to fight back, but slumber won over me this time.

~~~~~~~~

Alright. that was today's update, hope you liked it.
Much love <3
have a great day/night.

Much love <3 have a great day/night