chapter five applebuck season

Applejack and Big Mcintosh who had bandage around his torso, were looking over a lot of apple

Applejack: Boy howdy! I got work cut out for me. That there is the biggest bumper crop o' apples I ever laid eyes on.

Big Mcintosh: Eeyup. Too big for you to handle on your own.

Applejack: Come on, big brother! You need to rest up and get yourself better. I haven't met an apple orchard yet that I can't handle.

Applejack accidently put her hoof where his injuries were, making him received a pain and him sending applejack a glare

Applejack: Oops, sorry. I'll take a bite out of this job by day's end.

Big McIntosh: Biting off more than you can chew is just what I'm afraid of.

Applejack: Are you sayin' my mouth is makin' promises my legs can't keep?

Big McIntosh: Eeyup.

Applejack: Why of all the... This is your sister applejack, remember? The loyalest of friends and the most dependable of ponies!

Big McIntosh: But still only one pony. And one pony plus hundreds o' apple trees just doesn't add up to...

Applejack: Don't you use your fancy mathematics to muddle the issue! I said I can handle this harvest and I'm gonna prove it to you. I'm gonna get every last apple out of those trees this applebuck season all myself!

Applejack looks over the orchareds and  gulps

* At ponyville *

Y/n was talking to twilight while they were walking around ponyville

Y/n: and the dude said "she's right, you know. Dragon leather IS surprisingly comfortable."

Twilight: um, y/n where you heard that idea?

Y/n: I had dream about it

Twilight: ....

And then suddenly there were a rumbling and rainbow dash flew up in the sky to see a stampede of cows at the distance that were heading to ponyville

Rainbow Dash: STAMPEDE!

the ponies starting panicking, running around, and closing theirs door and pinkie pie who is enjoying this

Pinkie Pie: * laughter * Heeey...! Thiiis maaakes myyy voooice sooound siiilly!

Twilight: Pinkie Pie! Are you crazy?! Run!