Chapter 5: Oh lord class

Yes we are starting off as when the class is coming up and Mina and Izubabe run back into the closet.
_____________________________________________________

NO ONE POV:

The class is wondering what Mina was talking about since, they had heard her all the way from the common room. Once they got up there they knock on the door. Bakugo answers it and says, "What the fuck do you ugly rodents want?" He growled. "What were you guys talking about?, it sounded fun!" Momo said with a smile. Bakugo rolled his eyes, "Mina is just dressing up that nerd, nothing for you to worry about." The class looks at him in confusion until Mina comes out with Izuku and their wearing this.

" The class looks at him in confusion until Mina comes out with Izuku and their wearing this

(Mina is wearing the right and Izuku is Left)

The class looks at them and they all have nosebleeds. The girls were having nosebleeds because of Mina, while the boys you already know.

"W-why are you guys wearing that?" Momo said trying to get over bi panic. "Oh well I just felt like dressing IzuBabe up and, he looks adorable in absolutely anything you put him in!" Mina said with stars in her eyes. "Well can we see him in other outfits?" Lida asked. Mina immediately went from happy mode to beat a bitch mode.

"No!, you may not after what you guys did!" She said about to slam the door but Izuku stopped her. "It's alright Mina, I don't mind." he smiled at her and she calmed down but, she still didn't like the idea. They went downstairs and sat down on the sofas, while Izukus new squad sat on the floor. They didn't want to sit next to people who were probably fake to them aswell.

It was silence for a moment no one really knew what to say. Mina started to speak up, as the silence was getting to akward. "This is how it'll go, you raise your hand and if Izuku picks you, you can ask if he'll wear the outfit." She said having a small smirk plastered on her face, while crossing her arms. Everyone agreed and started playing, the first person to ask was Momo. "What should I wear Momo?" Izuku asked and Momo smiled a bit before she said, "A cottage dress?" Izuku blushed before going upstairs and, when he came back down the boys had complete gay panics.

 "What should I wear Momo?" Izuku asked and Momo smiled a bit before she said, "A cottage dress?" Izuku blushed before going upstairs and, when he came back down the boys had complete gay panics

"OMG, I didn't even see that!!" Mina said as she ran back up to Izukus closet to look for more stuff. Izuku just sat there with huge blush going across his face. "N-next?" He said trying to get this over with because now he was regretting it. Kirishima raised his hand and said, "Dragon or shark?" He wanted to see if Izuku really does look cute in anything.

Izuku POV:

I go upstairs and find that Mina has looked through half the moving boxes and, has a smirk plastered on her face. Welp I'm dead!

I got into my favorite box and pull out a cute dragon hoodie from HTTYD. I go inside the closet to change and, see that Mina put a maid outfit in there and, I immediately start blushing. I change quickly and go downstairs in this.

It went down to my knees but, it hugged my body showing off my curves which I know the class hadn't seen before

It went down to my knees but, it hugged my body showing off my curves which I know the class hadn't seen before. When I reach all the way downstairs, the boys are blushing again. And the girls of all people, are actually fawning over me. "Awww, you look so cute Deku!" Uraraka says, getting up to hug me. I hug her back and the next person who raised their hand was Lida.

I gag at the thought but ask, "What is it?" A fake smile is placed on my face. "Cat hoodie?" Oh Atleast he isn't a pervert but I still hate his guts. I pout a bit but go upstairs and change to my favorite cat hoodie which is like the last one. But it's a cat.

(What you think?)

(What you think?)

I go downstairs and again the girls are fawning and the boys are blushing. I yawns as I feel tired but when I stop everyone is looking at me like they just saw the cutest thing in the world. Huh?

____________________________________________________________
Ok my wonderful fireworks!!! I hope you've been doing good and that your life is long and wonderful. Love you guys and I hope you stay safe.
   🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋