You live to eat! (I)

".....you're going to hurt your eyes if you keep glaring like that Choi Wonwoo." Kim Dokja glance at the man beside him.

"Sigh, this is why I hate the early scenarios," Wonwoo mumbled softly.

'Did I hear that right?' Kim Dokja turned his head fully to look at Wonwoo, "What?"

"Nothing~" Wonwoo yawned and watched the chaos unfold before him.

~2 hours ago~

"Do you all still have some leftover food from yesterday? If you do, you should probably finish it."

"I agree with him." Wonwoo nodded while eating a sausage. Kim Dokja glance at him but Wonwoo ignored it.

"Why....no, wait a minute. Sangah-ssi, what are you doing? You too Hyunsung-ssi, why are you listening to them? And you! Don't just casually eat food infront of people who are starving!"

Yoo Sangah smiled sweetly at her, "There is a reason why Dokja-ssi and Wonwoo-ssi would say this."

Jung Heewon look at Lee Hyunsung who had a confused look but shrugged and ate his food. Lee Gilyoung already started eating right after they spoke.

She felt a hand on top of her head, "You look like an idiot with that expression Heewon. Just eat your food or you'll starve later." Wonwoo now with a lollipop in his mouth smiled at her as he patted her head.

"....am I a dog?" Jung Heewon muttered but Wonwoo didn't hear her as his attention was caught on a poster of a burger advertisement.

'Aigooo my ears are starting to itch with all the yapping there and seriously do people in this world have their eye nerves made of steel? They've been glaring at me for the past hour now.'

Picking his ear, Wonwoo looked around to see that Kim Dokja and Jung Heewon were nowhere in sight, 'Guess they went to the tunnel.'

All of the sudden Wonwoo felt pain in his stomach. 'Shit, is it the spicy ramyeon from last night?' Cursing in his mind, he was about to walk towards the toilet when a voice called for him.

"Wonwoo-ssi? Where are you going?" It was Yoo Sangah calling him with a worried expression on her face.

"Eh? I'm going to the toile- hey are you okay? Where's Hyunsung and Gilyoung?" Seeing her expression made him put aside his business for later. Well more like endure for now.

"I'm fine Wonwoo-ssi. Hyunsung-ssi and Gilyoung went to find a place for us to rest. I was just worried about you...you seem paler than before. Are you okay?"

"Of course! Probably just a little tired from yesterday's event. I'm gonna go to the restroom for a bit. See ya!" He quickly dismissed the conversation and hurriedly went to find the toilet.

When he spotted it, he saw that the entrance was crowded. 'Tsk, damnit I forgot what Heewon said earlier.' At the front was Lee Hyunsung, with Lee Gilyoung beside him, who seemed loss on what to do with the people blocking the entrance.

"Can we please get through? We need to use the toilet." Lee Hyunsung tried to reason with the man.

"Are you deaf? I already said you aren't allowed! However..." the man glance at his friend who was smirking at him, "you can get in if you paid 100 coins."

'100!? That's too much for only using the toilet!' Lee Hyunsung thought.

He was about to refute when a hand was placed on his shoulder, "Wonwoo-ssi?"

"How about this, I pay you guys triple the price so get loss will you?" Wonwoo smiled sweetly at them but on the inside he was mentally screaming 'Curse this damn stomach. You couldn't pick a better time to get constipated?!!'