W.T.F is going on?

Opening his eyes, the first thing that came to his vision was a giant lip coming closer to his face. Even though his vision is a bit blurry but he concluded right away that THAT is a lip alright.

Without much thought, he formed a fist then went on to punch that sucker. "Oof!"

He raised one corner of his lips thinking he hit the bullseye but quickly his smirk turned into a frown when he felt the pain from his fist that he used earlier. He didn't know why but he suddenly had the urge to cry, so he cried.

"Yeobo! Shh shh uljima Wonwoo-ya~ Appa museowo?" He heard a woman's voice talking to him. So he stopped crying and opened his eyes. Still a bit blurry but he saw a woman with black hair and blue eyes staring at him.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, still staring at the woman who was looking at him with loving eyes and talking in a language he couldn't understand. Then a screen popped up infront of him.

[You have entered the planetery system 8612]

[A hidden scenario has arrived for you!]

'....aré?'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Years have passed by. Going by the name Wonwoo now, Wonwoo felt the need to punch someone in the face right now. Here's why,

While walking back home from the library he passed by a playground.

Sitting at the bench near the swings, he looked at the sunset. Before he could enter his own world, he heard a small grunt from the trees at his back with other voices that were laughing. Annoyed by the interruption but too curious to know what it is, he stood up and went to take a look.

When he arrived his eyes widened at the scene. A boy was being stomped by three other kids to the ground who were twice the size of him.

"Fuckers...ganging up on a small kid. Pathetic pieces of shit, fight someone your own size cowards" he mumbled. Then he saw one of the kids hold up a rock.

~Back to the present~

Clicking his tongue he picked up a rock that was, unfortunately, a bit smaller but had a sharp edge. Aiming the hand that was holding the rock, he threw it. 

"AHHH!!!!" the kid held up his bleeding hand and screamed with teary eyes. The other kids who saw his bleeding hand screamed as well and ran away. The boy on the ground thought that his bullies had ran away but when he look up, the only one there was Song Minwoo. And right now, his bully was holding their bleeding hand while crying.

The boy continued to stare at the bloodied hand and Song Minwoo who saw him staring glared at the boy, "What are you looking at?! You weak loser-!" Before he got to finish his sentence, another rock was thrown at him but this time it hit his teeth. Which caused him to swallow one of his teeth.

'Sigh noisy bitch. That should shut him up and why the hell are there only small rocks near me?' Wonwoo continued to search for another rock.

The boy look at him dumbfoundedly. The sudden attack on Song Minwoo made him thought he had superpowers for a moment before he heard the boy screamed again, with a bloody mouth this time, then ran away.

'Alright! Found a good one. Now where's that son of a-' The only one there was the boy on the ground who had a dazed look on his face. 'Aww he's gone...' Sighing he put the rock inside his pocket.