Meeting again

Yoo Joonghyuk watch the ichthyosaur dive back into the water then turn to walk away. When suddenly, he felt someone was watching him. Before he pass the barrier he look at a specific building that was quiet far from the bridge but was close to the river.

He squinted his eyes and saw that a figure was sitting on the edge of the building waving at him.

'What the....'

He couldn't see the person's face since they wore an oversize hoodie that covered half of their face. He became wary of that person and glare at them. But the figure just smiled and mouthed,

'We'll see each other again.'

-

Seeing that Yoo Joonghyuk got the message but still didn't remove his glare made Wonwoo think wether his eyes hurt doing that everytime.

Sighing he watched him pass the barrier. He look at the swimming ichthyosaurs and thought, 'He'll be out after 4 days. That's enough time to get some supplies. Better hurry though, the second main scenario will start later.'

He stood up and was about to jump down when he heard voices down below.

"Who are you?"

"We're the apostles."

"Apostles?"

Wonwoo blinked as a name had cross his mind, "Han Sooyoung? Woah is that one of her avatars? Cool.... But I can't meet her now."

He waited for a while till they were gone before he jumped down. He had to fasten his pace since the area will be filled with poisonous gas later on and Dongho Bridge was quiet far from here.

'I'll wait beside the river for him.'

~Four days later~

Wonwoo was standing on top of Dongho bridge with eyes trained on the moving sea serpent bellow him.

"He should be do-" then the sea commander started to shook and roared loudly. "Yeap he's done, I should get down."

After a few hours, something broke out of the surface of the water. It was near the monster's mouth. The figure had tattered clothes and begun to take deep breaths of fresh air.

Kim Dokja swam and pulled his body to shore still gasping for air, 'It's my first time breathing fresh air in four days.'

[A few constellations are nervously looking at you.]

Then the sound of a rock being kicked made him snapped his head to the side. There he saw a man wearing a black oversize hoodie with a backpack hanging on his side.

Kim Dokja raised his guard and look at the person. 'He's a bit taller than me. I can't see his face clearly with that hood on.' He used Character Profile on the guy.

[The information of this person can't be read in 'Character Profile'.]

His eyes widened, 'Is he the same like Yoo Sangah? or....'

"....who are you?" Hearing that commanding tone almost made Wonwoo laugh. 'Is he putting on his Yoo Joonghyuk act?'

"Hmm take a guess then," Wonwoo lowered his hood and straighten up his body. He smirk as he saw the shock and confuse look on Kim Dokja.

"Y-you....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.