Fights to Remember

Start from the beginning

Sanji: The only kingly customer are the one who stomach the slug you call food.

Old man: That's it if you two want to fight you keep it in the kitchen, you understand me!

Marine: Lu- Lieutenant Fullbody! We've we got trouble.

Luffy: Wow this restaurant is crazy.

Marine: Sir he's escaped. Pirate Krieg Hench men has escaped and vanished.

Fullbody: What?!

Marine: Well sir we already lost 7 men and the only thing we wanted out of him is finding Krieg.

Fullbody: Impossible! When we picked him up three days ago he was right on the verge of starving to death. And we haven't feed anything. Where did he get the strength.

People: Krieg pirates.

Which caught the attention of Kai, Yamato, and Luffy.

Man: Thier rumoured to be the strongest pirates in the east blue.

Marine: I'm sorry Lieutenant I-

*Bang*

The marine was stopped when he was shot from behind. We see a man coming walking in as he sat down in a chair.

???: It would seem we have a new customer sir.

Old man: It be well if he minds his manners and doesn't start trouble on my ship.

Luffy: A pirate huh.

Pirate: I don't care what it is, just bring me something to eat. Come on this is a restaurant.

???: Hello and welcome you damned crook.

Pirate: I'm going to say this one more time. Make me something to eat and make it quick.

??? Of course right away. But my I be so bold on how you acquire in paying for your meal.

Pirate: Would a bullet be enough?

???: So you don't have any money.

The man the slams his fist into the pirate.

Old man: That dumbass patty broke another chair.

Luffy: Woah that power.

Patty: Sorry pirate, but our policy only have us serve paying customers.

As Patty began to beat up the Pirate. Kai, Yamato and Luffy noticed the guy named Sanji had disappeared. As Kai and Luffy made their way outside as the saw the Pirate.

Luffy: Hey, your not hungry are you?

Pirate: Nope I'm not. Just leave me alone.

They then hear the door open and to see Sanji come out and place a plate of food for the starving man.

Sanji: Eat up.

Pirate: Take it and leave me alone. I don't accept charity no matter how down I am. Just take the stuff away now.

Sanji: Quit your whining. I don't care what they say in there. To me anyone who is hungry is a customer.

The Pirate was still being stubborn and Sanji looks at him then the sky.

Sanji: It's amazing how beautiful and cruel this ocean can be. It's almost a death sentence to lose you food and water out here. How difficult it is to survive. I know more than anyone what it means to go hungry out in the sea. You can die for you pride if you want. But listen if you eat and survive. Won't that give you the opportunity to live for pride worth here and in the future.