Raging for Revenge

Start from the beginning

**Alanna POV**

When I finally came around again my head was pounding, I tried to move my arms and that’s when I realized they were tied together very tightly to a headboard. I open my eyes and saw that I was in a dark room the windows were closed and covered so I couldn’t see where I was at. I started to panic as I tried desperately to free myself. While I was yanking my arms away from the headboard I could feel the ropes burning into both of my wrist. The headboard was smacking hard against the wall making a lot of noise, the room door open and Victor came walking in.

“Stop trying to fucking fight against the damn ropes, I made sure you couldn’t get away.” He snapped as he moved closer to me and I tried to kick him away but he grabbed my ankles and held them in his hands. “You need to keep it fucking quiet or I will knock your ass out again.”

“Let me fucking go you asshole.” I screamed at him and he laughed at me. “What the hell do you want with me?”

“Sweetheart what I want has to wait until my other partner gets here and he gets what he wants first.” He said as he swung my legs on the bed and sat on them to pin me down. “Does this hurt much?” he asked as he push his fingers against the burning cut that was on my forehead, I screamed and he laughed again. “I guess it does.”

“Get off me you sick bastard!” I screamed as loud as I could as I bucked my hips.

He leaned forward and held my shoulders down. “Once my partner gets his prize I will have mine.” He said as leaned forward and was about to kiss me but I spit in face before he could. “You fucking bitch!” he yelled as he back handed me across the face and I felt the blood drip from the corner of my mouth.

He jumped off of me and backed away as I pulled myself up and curled my legs to my chest. The bedroom door open again and another guy I never saw before walked in. What the fuck is going on in here?”

“The fucking bitch spit on me.” He snapped and wiped his face as he glared at me.

“Let me fucking go!” I screamed at the second guy. “What the fuck do you want with me?”

The second guy moved closer to me. “Darlin’ you’re just the bait for what we really want.” He said smirking at me. “When we don’t need you anymore Victor here can do as he pleases with ya.”

“Fuck you no one is going to touch me!” I snapped at him. “All of you can go to hell!”

“You fucking Tellers are the same, mouthy ass fucking people. Bitch you’re gonna learn the hard way to watch your fucking mouth.”

He started to pull his belt off and I felt the panic start to course through my body, just as he got it completely off his phone rang. He pulled his phone out of his pocket as he swung the belt at me and smacked me hard right into my curled legs and I let out a scream as he smirked and the both of them walked out of the room closing the door behind him. I couldn’t stop the tears that were coming down my face, the pain in my face was nothing compared to the burning I was now feeling on both my shins and one of my thighs where the belt tip wrapped when it hit me.

I don’t know how long I was alone in the room because as I looked around I couldn’t find a clock and the covers he had on the windows kept any light out if there was any. My throat was dried from the screaming and I couldn’t remember the last time I drank anything. The door crept open again but this time a lady walked in and she looked as scared as I felt.

“I was told your name is Alanna.” She said in a soft voice as she looked at me and I saw the bottle of water in her hand, I nodded my head. “They want me to give you some water, if I come near you are you going to try and hit me.” I shook my head no.