Chapter 2.3: W-Wait Shido! We Mustn't Do This! I'm Your Little Sister!

Start from the beginning

"Shinji, just wait a little more. Once I devour the Gluttonous King and harvest his Sephira Crystal, Cerebro, as my next vessel, you and I will be finally become one."

*****

Midnight, when no people is to be seen around the area, Origami and Westcott together with Ellen met in a suspicious place.

It was inside a storage room where box and stuffs are surrounding them.

Only a single bulb is the source of their light and so everything outside the vicinity and range of the light is shrouded with darkness.

Currently, Westcott is seating in a couch while Ellen is standing beside him, wearing her usual business suit and stern face.

At first, people might think that they're only there for negotiation, but behind her clothes, there are weapons hidden in case the situation rose in a complicated way.

Origami noticed that, raise her guard.

"I'm glad you came, AST's prominent and ace wizard, Tobiichi Origami-san." He said.

"State what you want immediately. I don't have anytime to waste with your nonsense, owner of Deus Ex Machina Industries."

"Kukukuku. You're so cold as always, but I don't dislike you for that. Actually, I found you interesting. So, want to leave AST and join my side?"

"That will depends on what you're suppose to say right now."

"Hmmm.... I guess telling it to you straight is the only way, huh. Why don't you have a seat first. It will take time to discuss such matters."

Westcott offered her a seat and so she sat at the couch located in front of him.

"The deal isn't that complicated. Once you've joined us, we will lend you our new experimental set of Realizer, the EW-029 Annihilation Suit also known as White Licorice."

A/N: In Date A Live Season 1, Episode 11, Origami's captain in AST, Kusakabe Ryoko, called White Licorice as EW-029 Annihilation Suit. You can check it to confirm.

It is a new CR-Unit that has been optimized for pure destruction.

However, the unit puts a large amount of strain on the user, limiting its use to around 30 minutes.

Using it any longer will put the user's life in danger.

DEM brought the machine to Japan intending for it to be used by Mana.

However, due to her unexpected betrayal, Westcott decided to use it for other purpose instead, and that is to lend it to Origami for the pretext of beta testing.

Although it is just a prototype, White Licorice can still be able to use decently despite the time limit it has.

"Also, I'm willing to give you some information that isn't obtainable from the outside. Info that only a handful of people knows." He added.

Considering her future plans, this offer is very tempting, but it might nice as it sounds, it is still good to be true and so Origami was hesitating whether she accepts it or not.