•.•.14.•.•

A/n: i really wanna ask my readers that do you think my this book is copied...tell me do you really think share your opinion in comment box...cuz some haters calling this book copied...i don't care about their sh!t... but i really respect your opinion candy's please tell me.

Author pov...

A girl was stabbing a knife in maids chest...the poor maid was struggling but soon she stopped struggling cuz she was already dead..

??: DIE DIE DIE..

Jungkook: what are you doing princess...

No response...the girl was busy while stabbing the dead woman...

Jeongguk: y/n baby stop it...

Yes she was y/n...

Y/n: no daddy she deserve it...

Jungkook: why...

Y/n: i told her to make the cookies in bunny shape but she made it in star shape...

Jeongguk: aww my cutie you should just shoot her...look her filthy blood splashed on your drees...

Y/n: yess..but don't worry my daddy's will clean me ryt...

Jungkook: of course baby...

All bodyguards and maids are terrified cuz it's the 5th maid killed by her in a week...

After coming from hospital they trained her...

( Flashback )

...In basement...

Y/n: daddy's why did you bought me here

Jungkook: cuz we need to punish someone.

Y/n: who..??

Jeongguk: who hurted you...look there.

She looked up...and saw man sitting there he was unconscious and about his situation...his situation is worst...

Yes he is the car driver...

Their bodyguards made him half dead..

Jungkook: her hurted you then he needs punishment...