Chapter 4: You Can't Escaspe Insanity...

I escaped the dodgers and ran. I ran out of the hospital and back the the pizzeria. I ran into the building. I heard a chuckle....I looked over to see Toy Bonnie staring at me with his life less expression. I ran into the vent and seasled it. I cried quietly... I knew the animatronics wanted to kill me... "Alice? Are you ok? Where are you?" I heard my dad ask. I tried to open the vent, but it was sealed too tightly. My heart started racing as the vent seemed to get smaller....I knees it was all in my head, but it felt so real...I called out for my dad. He ran over to the vent. "Why are you in the vent? Is everything ok?" He asked. "The vent is sealed to tightly.... Toy Bonnie was after me..." I replied. He grabbed a crowbar and tried to pry the vent open. I looked over and saw Toy Bonnie. I started crying...I didn't want my life end...not in a vent at least.... "What's going on?" My dad asked, opening the vent a little. "The animatronics...They're trying to kill me..." He ripped off the vent cover. "Don't go near them..." I pleaded. "I don't want you to get hurt...." I hugged him tightly. "But if you die...I'll have nothing to live for..." He replied. "But you still have me..." I added, still hugging him. He looked at me and said, "I almost lost you once....I can't afford to lose you again..." Tears streamed down my face. "But dad...." I said quietly. "I need you..." My voice faded out as I spoke. "A-Alice?" He asdked. "Yeah?" I replied. "I just want you to promise me something..." he began. "Promise me...that you'll never hurt yourself again...not like that..." I looked at him. "I promise..." I lied.... As much as it hurt me to betray him, I had to... "Thank you...." He said quietly. "Is Toy Bonnie gone?" He asked. I looked into the vent. "No..." I replied. He carried me out of the vent. "I'll take care off the animatronics...." He said climbing through the vent. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of soda. As soon as I heard Golden Freddy's giggle I ran back to the office. My father came out of thee vent with a smashed Toy Bonnie head. I rash to him and hugged him tightly. "You're safe now...." He said calmly. "But I'm not..." He looked at me." What do you mean?" He asked. "You can't save me from insanity..." I answered. He sawed and walked into the room weitgh the puppet and started winding up the music box. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife from the drawer. "He'll never know..." I said quietly, as I started cutting into my wrists. I hid the knife and put on a hoodie that hid my wrists. I ran back into the office. Just then, Withered Bonnie started following me. I backed into a corner. "Oh no..." I whispered. He threw me at a wall. Blood started dripping from my forehead. I passed out, I was almost dead when my dad came in. He looked over at me. Then he glared over at Bonnie. He started ripping Bonnie apart. I woke up and snuck into the kitchen. I grabbed a knife and locked the door. I knew what I was doing was wrong...but I kind of liked it... I started cutting into my wrists as my dad started calling for me. I panicked and quickly washed off the knife. I pulled my sleeves over my wrists.