Chapter 2: New Home, New Story

"Hey Dad....have you seen Mangle by any chance?" I asked cheerfully. He shrugged and looked over at some kids who were chasing each other. "Are you even listening?" I asked, irritated. He ignored me and walked into the room. "...Dad?" He ended up getting chased by four kids, a redheaded boy who was Australian, a kid with brown hair,a kid with bluish hair, and a girl with short blond hair. I chased after them. He was cornered by the kids in a small room. I looked into the room. "Dad?" I whispered. He looked over at a gold/green spring lock bunny suit. "Don't do it!" I tried not to make much noise, but that was difficult due to the fact that I knew what would happen. Then, I saw him mouth the words, 'I'm sorry...' and he got into their suit. The kids stared at him. He started to laugh. "You stupid kids!" Then, I heard a faint clicking noise. My heart stopped as blood started spitting out of the costume. He fell to the ground, life less. I shoved the kids out of the way and knelt down beside his bloody corpse. "DAD!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face. "No. No no no no no no no!" I couldn't stand the thought of losing my father, the man who loved, and raised me for 17 years. And he was gone... I ended up biting the kids, the bite of '87, and we ended up getting shut down because of the incident. The robotic rabbit suit my dad wore decade after months...12 years past by...I was still stuck at 17, and over half the animatronics fell apart or became damaged by age or vandalism. I awoke in my position at Kid's Cove and went into the room were my dad, now known as SpringTrap, rested. I sat beside him and cried. There was nothing left to do...Freddy Fazbear's was completely forgotten and abandoned by everyone. We were all left to rot in our once lovely home...18 more years passed, and we were all moved to a new location, 'Freddy Fazbear's House of Horror'. I didn't really like being stared at...or the constant rude gestures....or being called 'A piece of crap' or 'Garbage'. No one had shown any respect towards us...the only time we got a break was at night... One night, I awoken from my position and crept into the show room were they kept my dad. Before I opened the door, I noticed a crying noise from inside. I peeked into the crack of the door and saw my father. I swung the door open and lunged at him. All I could feel was happiness, knowing my father wasn't gone. I hugged him tightly, crying....but smiling.... He wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly. "I thought I lost you...." I said weeping. He didn't speak....he just sat there, with his arms around me tightly. "We need to...kill them..." His voice faded out. "Why?" I asked. Only one word slipped out, "Revenge......" I looked at him with disappointment. I let go as he got up and limped to a gallon of gasoline and matches.I just stared at him, as he walked out the door, poring gasoline as he walked. I just sat there. I heard him call my name, so I walked over to him. "Take one last good, hard look at this place," he said, insanity in his voice. " 'cause it'll the last time you'll ever see it...." He took my hand and led me outside. He lit a match and threw it into the museum. I stared at the instant flames that rose from the building and into the navy blue night sky. "Wait..." I started, feeling like I forgot something. "MOM!!!!" I screamed, running to the building. My dad grabbed my arm. "It's too late Alice...." He sighed. "She's already in ashes...." I dropped to my knees and cried. My father escaped the suit and knelt down next to me. "I'm sorry sweetie...but it's all over now...." He placed his hand on my shoulder and sighed. "It's all over now...."