"im not pinky swearing. thats so childish."

another way to say what im doing is childish.

i dropped my pinky and folded my lips, placing the blanket in the trunk. i don't care if i freeze anyways. turning on the heater will probably use more battery and/or gas.

"back to the topic at hand," i said, swallowing, "we can't act all flirty in front of them. i don't like when they judge me even though it's something that they do everytime im around. if you feel okay enough to hold my hand or you know, those stuff people do, then you can. just not in front of my friends."

i realized that i was rambling and immediately folded my lips.

"im sorry for rambling so much."

i didn't hear her say anything so i glanced up at her nervously. her figure leaned against the car trunk, arms folded and she was loookig at me in thought.

she motioned for me to come closer to her and i did so, standing in front of her. i played with my fingers as i stared up at her, nibbling on my bottom lip.

"i won't act touchy with you in front of your friends, princess and you don't have to apologize for rambling. i like hearing you speak and let your thoughts out. shit's cute." she mutters and placed a finger underneath my chin, angling my head up to her.

i didn't say anything as she used her thumb to take my bottom lip from between my teeth, running her thumb over the soft flesh.

"fuck, have i ever told you that you're so pretty?"

i nodded, feeling a tingling sensation going down to my core.

anabelle groans and leaned down to place her lips on mine but stopped.

"get in the car."

i was about to protest but held my words back, biting inside of my cheek.

she likes teasing me, huh?

i stepped back from her and entered the car, making sure to slam the car door. it took a couple minutes for her to come inside the car. when she did, she glanced at me and then started the car, driving to my house.

☼︎

anabelle pulled up to my house and turned off the car. she turned to me and rested a hand on my thigh.

"did you enjoy tonight, delilah?"

i nodded, "yes i did."

she smiled at my response.

"can i look forward to more dates with you?"

she wanted to go on more dates with me? hell yes. if i enjoyed my time with her tonight, then why wouldn't i enjoy another night out with her?

another date won't hurt right?

"sure." i responded, "but..."

"but?"

"not on school nights. i have to go bed early in order to wake up early for school." anabelle whined.

"so once a week?"

i nodded.

"that's so unfair." she pouts.

"my terms, belle."

she sighed but nonetheless nodded.

a comforting silence surrounded us and for a moment, i thought about kissing her before we parted ways. i know that it would probably b th last one for a while so i wanted one more tonight.

even with her denial back there, i wanted to try now and see if she would kiss me.

i leaned over the console that was separating us and placed my hand on it. going in closer for her face, i brushed my lips against hers. i stuck my tongue out and anabelle got the hint that i wanted a french kiss.

she also stuck her tongue out and i placed our lips together, meanwhile our tongues played. i placed my hand on the nape of her neck an flicked my tongue against hers. anabelle moans softly and i sucked on her tongue, deepening the kiss by pushing her head back.

her tongue was very long, may i add, so long that it was almost touching her chin.

the thing that she could do with this tongue.

anabelle's hand went to my breast and she pulled down the front of the dress slowly, taking one of my tits in her hand. i moaned at the feeling of her thumb running across my nipple and she pecked my lips, retracting her tongue.

i pushed my lips out, eager for her kisses as she continued to play with my breast. anabelle removed my other breast from the dress and i pulled my hands from the sleeves so that the material didn't stretch out.

"shit," i gasped.

anabelle leaned down and flicked her tongue over my nipple.

"oh, do that again, belle." i moaned.

anabelle did as told, leaning down to my nipple and flicked her tongue over the bud numerous times and it had me letting out loud moans. she moved to the other breast and gave it the same attention as she did to my left tit.

my breasts are one of the many places on my body that i like being touched.

my hand went to her crotch and i started to move my hand against her boner that was printing out.

"belle," i whimpered when she nipped my flesh beside my nipple.

"yes, my love?"

i bit my lip and looked down at her, my movements slowly down.

"we can't."

"i know," she utters, "that's why i wont go any further."

i nodded and she gave my breasts a sloppy peck and then kissed up to my lips. our lips joined in a passionate kiss filled with so many emotions. we soon pulled back and rested our forehead against each other's own, panting slightly.

i pulled up my dress and fixed my breasts in the clothes and anabelle looked at me.

"goodnight." i said.

"goodnight."

-

it's 2:31am. this took so much from me😭

this reminds me so much of taylor and valentina😩