Prologue/Pilot | Birth of a Slave

Start from the beginning

[Xiao's Friend 1]: "But hey, it's thanks to you, we can take it easy."

[Xiao's Friend 2]: "Yeah, if it weren't for you, we wouldn't be able to get the room cleaned in time

[Xiao's Friend 2]: "Yeah, if it weren't for you, we wouldn't be able to get the room cleaned in time."

He looked at the two with a scowl, which was followed up with a resting bitch face

He looked at the two with a scowl, which was followed up with a resting bitch face. They weren't wrong though, if it weren't for Xiao, his classmates would be in deep shit. Not only is Xiao good at cooking(Again works in a Chinese Restaurant), but he's very great at housework in general.

As they were finally finished, the female students arrived at school. Xiao and his friends looked out of the opened windows to see what was going on as their female classmates began to flood into the campus...

[Xiao's Friend 2]: "And here are the ladies' tardy arrivals."

[Xiao]: "It is what it is." He said with a blank expression.

[Xiao's Friend 1]: "Mm-hmm." He nods.

[Xiao]: "This sucks. Men can't receive blessings from the peaches. It's like our lives were instantly put on "Hard-Mode" from the get-go."

[Xiao's Friend 2]: "What the-!?"

Xiao quickly turned to his friend who was seen looking at a pair of students, a young teen couple...

[Xiao's Friend 2]: "When did they get together?"

[Xiao's Friend 1]: "Oh that... Apparently he asked her for the courtesy of dating her after saying it was thanks to her that he won a sports competition."

[Xiao]: "So athletic people really are popular, must be nice..."

[Xiao's Friend 1]: "What do you mean, look at you!" His arms were extended out and waving at Xiao.

Xiao, despite not being an athlete per-say, was quite muscular. He has a slim-yet well toned figure. And there's also another thing to...