Volume 70: 32nd Knight

Start from the beginning

His sword glowed before his eyes widen as Eugeo's sword glowed red as they clashed blades.

Kirito: does the skill you just used have a name?

Eugeo: Baltio Style: Storm Wave.

Kirito: Baltio Style? Gologorosso's sword style. Eugeo, do you....do you remember who taught you that skill?

Eugeo: I don't know nor care. She's the only one I need to know. It's for her sake that I take my sword, and I live in order to eliminate her enemies.

Both clashed their blades as they glared at each other.

Sparks were flying out of their swords trying to over power each other with their own strengths

Kirito: just as I thought. Just like Eldrie and Alice, now Eugeo has...

(Flashback)

Cardinal: The Piety Module is inserted in a way that blocks links to memories. This seals away the past of the person becoming an Integrity Knight, while simultaneously forcing absolute featly to the Axiom Church and the Pontifex.

(End Flashback)

Kirito: what kind of memories originally existed where the module embedded? Of I can figure it out. No, words won't be enough to break Administrator's arts!!

Yami: Kirito, It's my turn, switch.

He nodded and Yami jumps in as he sighs. He didn't move until he blasted towards Eugeo as he summoned Floid Sakura and clashes blades with Eugeo's Blue Rose Sword.

Yami: you gotta remember the memories of the people that care for you!! Selka who's waiting for your return with Alice with!! Gologorosso and Liena who instructed us three back at Swordcraft Academy!!

Eugeo who felt a pain in his head as he was losing balance.

Kirito: it's working!!

Alice: come on, Yami!! Get him to remember!!

Edith: he's doing good what is he?

Medina: you can do it master.

Eugeo: I don't know what you're talking about. The only precious person I care is her!!