Meeting

Your dad was a well known guy in a small town mostly because he worked as an insurance agent in a farm community. Your ranch is about 15 minutes away from his place of work and the feed store is about 20 from "the ranch". Your dad wanted to support local so he started to go where h/n works. He didn't know h/n but the second you walked in you laid your eyes on him he was beautiful with a blonde curly mullet and his blue eyes. Your dad gets shirts made for every 4-H member every year and he was wearing one of your dads shirts. You are too stunned to speak, luckily you weren't the one that had to talk. "I'll take 2 calf starters and two 12% horse feed bags" your dad said, h/n walked over grabbed the bags and loaded them in your dads truck. You could tell he was much older than you but you didn't think 3 years older, when I found that out I knew I wouldn't stand a chance to even get close to him. You were leaving and going back to the ranch "I saw you eyeballing him" your dad said. "No i wasn't" you lied, "Y/n I know you were" "what if I was" your dad was really strict about boys but you thought if he got to know him better he would allow it. You thought you caught him glance over at you but you guys never made eye contact.

Thanks for reading the first part this is a true story and what I am going through right now and all of this part is real :)

(Word count:285)