𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗

Q awoke, Yawning as he stretched.

Once he was fully awake, looked around to see shelves of feathers, scales, and other small things such as those.

A dresser with a dusty mirror sat by his bed(?)

-- Wait.. Where the fuck was he? He looked around quickly, the panic of the situation finally setting in.

"𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵-"

There was the souns of a door creaking.

"𝙾𝚑, 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝." The hum of the Naga's voice echoed from the area next to his bed.

Q panicked, pushing against the wall next to the bed, the rocky Texture of the cave wall scraping his back and wings, making him wince in pain.

"𝙾𝚑 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?" The snake-like person asked, slithering over to his bedside, reaching over and pulling him away from the wall.

Q flinched hard as his hand brushed an injured part of his wings, Pain spiking through his body

"𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘴- 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘦-" Q gasped out , pain seeping into his voice.

"𝙸𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜?" The Naga asked, Ignoring the pleads.

"..𝘠𝘦𝘴.." Q answers slowly, Giving up on escaping Wilbur's grasp.

"𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜, 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚘𝚏𝚏." Wilbur spoke, eyes dialating a bit as he looked at Q.

"𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚒 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎?"

Q's wings shook a bit, chewing his lip anxiously.

"𝘺𝘦𝘴."

Wilvur grinned "𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗, 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍." he hummed, letting go of Q and slipping out of the room.

Quackity looked around the room, eyes scanning for something that could be used as a weapon incase his snake friend got hungry and decided he would Eat Q.

His nose scrunched up at the thought of it, making an audible "є︎υgн︎" sound.

He peaked out the door, seeing Wilbur sorting through a small cabinet.

Wilbur glanced at Quackity, his eyes scanning over him before he just huffed and turned back to looking for bandages.

Q poked back into the room he was in, No weapons, No sharp objects, Nothing.

"𝙸 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜!" Wilbur said cheerfully, his tail flicking as he slipped into the room.

"𝚜𝚒𝚝,," he said smiling, patting the bed

Q shifted a bit uncomfortably, fidgeting "𝘠𝘰𝘶- 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘏𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘦.. 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶?" Q asked, eying Wilbur's tail.

"𝙽𝚘, 𝙽𝚘, 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚎, 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢." the man said, Voice like honey.

"𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎, 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎." He leaned against the bed.

Q's wings twitched a bit, slowly approaching.

"𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚝, 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚎." Wilbur said, his head tilting as he smiled.

Q hesitantly walked over, sitting on the bed next to Wilbur.

"𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚢!" He happily said , part of his tailcdraping over Quackity's legs as he climbed up on the bed to bandage His Wings.

"𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗, 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜?" The Naga asked, rubbing burn cream on a few of the wounds.

"..𝘈 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘶𝘩𝘮.. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘳𝘢𝘯- 𝘚𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦.."

Wilbur Froze. "𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜?"
"...𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩."

"𝚠𝚑- 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖?"

"𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴, 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳."

Wilbur finished bandaging His wings, leaning Q back to look at him.

"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎?"
Wilbur asked, his eyes narrowing at Q.

"𝘐 𝘥𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘰- 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳, 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘩𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧."
Q shrugged, curling into himself a bit after Wilbur lid him back.

Wilbur sighed, moving some of Quackitys hair out of his face. "𝚒'𝚖 𝙶𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚞𝚝, 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚜𝚘 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎." Wilbur said, slipping off the bed and leaving Quackity in bed.

"𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚒𝚝'𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝."

And then wilbur left, Leaving Quackity alone.