Chapter 30: Touch Her And You Die

Start from the beginning

"Ands? Go", Ever said to Kavinsky. Oh! "C'mon".

"What I should say?"

"Say something to the person you love. But don't mention their name".

"Okay-", he got up hesitantly. He blinked at me a few times and then started saying shoving his hands in his pocket,

"My loved one. I like that person more than anything else. It's been a short time since I met her but my life has changed after seeing her for the first time. She's the sunlight to my thunderstorms. But- I'll never make her mine cause I don't want to make promises which I can't keep. But yeah, I'll stay by her side forever. Even if I let her go, I'll protect her from the distance cause she's a precious treasure to me. I love you, my loved one", he finished saying and a shocking expression was plastered on everyone's face. "But I'm not finished yet". Oh. "I know some people like me, adore me alot. I don't wanna break their hearts cause my heart already belongs to her. And maybe, she's the girl I was waiting for the whole time".

"Bro!", Alex cheered. "My bestfriend has fallen in love!"

"Shut up", he rolled his eyes and sat down. I feel like I can't catch my breathe. Why it sounded like it was said about me? Cause- he said me sometimes ago that I'm his seashore and all. Oh he said sunlight and thunderstorms. It was definately not about me. I sighed.

"Andrea. Now you go".

"Me?". Like seriously me?

"Yes you"

I stood up infront of everyone. I don't know what to say. I don't know about whom I should say. "Uhm. I haven't any loved one".

"What", Alex laughed off. "Not even your parents?".

"My parents? They fucking sold me. They abandoned me. How can they be my loved one?"

"They did the right thing tho", I heard Gigi mumbling. I gulped down my anger cause this time, I really want to punch her on her freaking face. Although she was right.

"Gigi?", Ever elbowed her but she didn't seem to care as they took more sips of her wine.

We all are dancing to the song -

I genuinely love One Direction and I really haven't any problem that I'm vibing alone. No one is here to give me company. To extend their hand and ask me for a dance. Alex and Kavinsky vibing together and Ever and Kevin are dancing together, jumping and all. While Gigi and me only chilling alone.

But then only everyone went to their partner and Kevin came to me. He extended his hand asking me if I want to dance with him or not, like a gentleman. I didn't want him.

Still, I agreed cause I saw Kavinsky sitting alone only, watching Alex and Ever. Gigi is acting weird as she keep drinking the wine while dancing. She's twerking, shaking her waist, rounding her head all round. Her hair is messy.

Kevin and me are dancing fine but I got really unsettled when his hand moved to my booty. "I really like you, you know?", He whispered. Oh. God.

"The heck you're doing for real?"

"Trying to make you mine".

"What-"

But then he did so worse squeezing my booty. I was about to say something when a fist punched his jaw hard as he fell on the ground and I stumbled back.

Oh.

God.

Kavinsky was in top of him as he kept punching his face continuosly. I felt numb, weak, helpless seeing them fighting on the ground like that. I heard Gigi's scream.

"HOW. MANY. TIME. SHOULD. I. SAY. STAY. AWAY. FROM. HER?". One word, one punch. Blood gushed out from Kevin's nose. And I kept whispering, stop. But I'm too afraid to scream the word louder.

Alex hold his arms, trying to stop him but he kept jerking Alex off. "Let go off me! I'll kill this bastard!"

"Andrew! That's really enough!", Ever yelled at him. I can't breathe. I really can't breathe. Kevin coughed as he spit blood in the brown mattress.

"If you touch her again, you'll fucking die!", Kavinsky snapped. He's fussing in anger. Why. Why. Why?

"Oh God! This is ridiculous. Our friendship is ruining for this girl", Gigi said to me, shouting. "Oh my god! I've never seen us fighting. Just because this girl".

The blame is on me.

I'm

The

Problem.