Chapter 25: You're Falling!

Start from the beginning

"You're again roaming around with sluts?", Dad yelled looking down upon at Andrea.

"Dad-"

"I'm not a slut!"

"Then what you're, little girl?"

As I promised. I'll not going to introduce her as a slave. "Dad she's-", but I was interrupted.

"I'm his slave, sir".

"THEN GO AND STOP WHORING AROUND!",

I glanced at my dad quickly. I tightened my grip even harder. My teeth gritted. "Why you're here, Papà?

"Nothing really. Your mom wanted to meet. She was crying so I snatched her here. But-"

My eyes fell on my mom and her purple cheeks and on her bruises. I felt bad. I felt bad for not being a good son. I couldn't take care of my mom.

"But slave! You think Andrew is quite strong right?", My dad laughed off looking at Andrea. Her face looked smug. "But, he's just a rat who lives in his attic. Open your shirt, my boy".

"Dad!", My eyes widened. I know what he's going to do but- now?

"NOW!", He snapped. He has more power than me. He has more control than I've on me. I looked at my mom as she looked away. I sighed and slowly opened my shirt, looking down.

Andrea's pov:

His dad ordered him to open his shirt as he did showing the scars on his back. My eyes inflated. What the actual fuck?

His dad pulled out a baton stick. No way. His dad was going to hit him only when I shouted. "No! What are you doing? It's gonna hurt him?"

"Do not interrupt, you slave!", His dad pushed me as I fell on the ground. Kavinsky picked me and whispered, "Go from here", and then he screamed because his dad hit him with the stick. My eyes broadened.

"Andrea, Go!". "I SAID GO!"

I flinched as I ran upstairs, in his room and huddled on his bed, pressing the pillow to my face, letting my tears fall. Cause, my heart's shattering into million pieces now.

After a while, Lia came. The door is already opened. "Hey"

I looked over my shoulder. "Ha?"

"Can you look for Andrew? I'm a bit tensed. He might not want to meet me-".

I jumped from the bed and quickly ran outside patting her shoulder. Yes. I need to find him. How does it feel like getting beaten by someone infront of a people you hate or who's lower than you? I do not actually know if he hates me or not but- I'm lower than him. So, it's a matter of shame.

I searched through every rooms but couldn't find a glimpse of him. When I finally calmed myself and heard some grunting sounds. I followed the sound and found a room. The door is party shut so I broke into and saw Kavinsky punching the boxing bag with his bare hand. His face is filled with perspiration and anger. His hands are bleeding.

I stride towards him as I hold his fist from punching and his bleeding fist collided with my palm hard. I shrunk. "Stop. You'll hurt yourself-"

"You hurt yourself! Why are you here?", He took his hand from my palm.

"I'm not hurt. Look at yourself. You're bleeding-"

"Go. Don't care about me. I'm fine", he said looking away.

"NO! You're not okay! You're pretending you're okay. And I-", I rested my head on his chest. On his scars as I put my hands on his back and ran my fingers over his brushes smoothly so it can relax him. He growled. "I care about you, Billy. I genuinely care about you". My salty tears fell on his chest as it glided to his lower abdomen. He put one of his hand on my back and placed his chin on my head.

"I'm sorry".

"It's not your fault, Billy".

"I'm sorry".

"It's. Not. Your. Fault".

"I'm sorry".

.

.

.

.

"So, is it okay now?", I said, bandaging the cuts. Not cuts tho. Wounds.

"Yeah. I'm relieved a bit now thanks".

Her bare back is all filled with scars. "Billy".

"Yes, Vivi?"

"Why he hit you?"

"I don't know. He got to know that I didn't kill Rex by my hands. Someone else did. I didn't tell your name. Otherwise, he'd hit you too. So maybe he's ashamed of me".

"I'm sorry. But", I straightened my back. "If he ever hit you, I swear I won't let him go that easily. I'll fight back".

He laughed gloomily. "You don't know my dad, Andrea. He's more ruthless than me".

"I don't care. I'd do anything for you". My eyes sparkled. He stared into my eyes for a while and put the strands of my hair behind my ear.

"You're so pretty", he mumbled.

I stayed silent for some times. "You're falling, Kavinsky!", I chuckled. "You're falling for me!"

"What? No. What absurd", he ignored as he laid again.

"No no you're falling!"

"I'm not!"

"You're!"

"NO!"

"YES!"