Chapter 19: "Are you okay?"

Start from the beginning

"Everything's gonna be okay"

"VIVIENNE?" Someone shouted my fake name from behind making me look back. Kavinsky did a double take. Fuck. It's Rexine Verlice.

"Snap!", Kavinsky muttered. He grabbed my arm and dragged me.

"Kavinsky? CATCH THOSE BASTARDS!", I heard him growling. Oh god. What in the world is happening? Kavinsky and me are running fastly, dodging everyone front of us. I stumbled on my foot and maybe I got a cut too. "Shit!", I whispered. But Kavinsky grabbed my arm and again start yanking me. Rex's guards are following us, shouting.

We got into our car and Kavinsky drove it in full speed. But Rex's gaurds were still chasing us, shooting at us. I buried my face into the seat, covering the top of my head. Kavinsky was barely winning against the bullets. We took another turn and befooled them into some wrong track. They can't chase us now. Nobody knows where Kavinsky lives. He said so.

We're finally into his mansion. What a fuckin journey! I'm glad he didn't get hurt. He locked the door of his room and clasped my arms. "WHAT YOU DID THAT THEY'RE CHASING IS LIKE THAT?", He yelled, shaking me. I closed my eyes.

"I know you'd say something like that"

"Andrea, don't fucking change the topic! What you did?"

"Well. I did nothing but stole something", I winked at him as he looked at me being all puzzled. I put those papers and files out from my bag. "These are his. I stole-"

He snatched those from me. "How in the world you did that?"

"I don't know really but yeah I did somehow when you're in your precious dreams"

"Andrea-", he eyes traced my body. Specially my face, my knee and my hand. He came near me and touched my wound on my head. I winced in pain although I never cared about any wounds ever. "Rex. I'm gonna fucking kill that mother-"

"Shh", I whispered making him stop. "Think wisely. Think before you do anything. Otherwise, it'll put you in trouble. You're going to kill Rex but let's plan a plan first"

"Hm", he hummed and made a quick call to someone. He made me sit on the bed as he knelt down infront of me. Lia came and handed him a first aid box. She frowned her brows.

"Andrea-"

"You may go now, Lia", He ordered. Lia nodded and left, flashing me a light smile.

"Here", he dabbed the cotton in the medicine as he put it gently on my wound. I whimpered. "I'm really sorry for leaving you alone. How you did that tho?"

I explained him. He kept nodding and pressing the cotton softly on my cuts. It's so cute cause no one ever took care of me like this. I liked it.

"You're my boss girl", he smiled making me smile too. "you're brave", he paused and then sat beside me, brushing my lips with his thumb. "What if something happened to you? What I'd do?"

"Nothing would happen to me. I just--", I stopped thinking I should say it or not. "I just want you to win Kavinsky and prove your father"

He placed my head on his shoulder and gave me a forehead kiss. God. He then placed his chin on my head and we stayed like that for a while.

It's 1am. We were talking sometimes ago while he keeps giving me slow kisses on my neck and i didn't complain. Now, his chin in between my collarbone and my shoulder. His hand wrapped around my waist. I need to drink water. I somehow managed to get out of his arms as I stood up to drink water when I noticed something moving at the edge of the room, beside the window from where I tried to run.