"But the mission.."

"Let's go", he stood up.

"Where?"

"Let's go", he said as he went outside. What the fuck this boy is tryna do? I'm hella confused. I had no other option but to follow him.

"Kavinsky, our plan will be ruined!"

Kavinsky pushed himself from the stool as he keep stumbling. I hold his shoulder between my arms, helping him to walk as he's drunk when I hear someone calling me from my back.

"Viv!", someone shouted. Rex.

I glanced back at him over my shoulder as I smiled pressing my lips together. He approached me and Kavinsky is looking at the other way. Thanks to God he doesn't stare back at him.

"301. My room number come and meet..", he eyes fell on Kavinsky's back who's saying nonsense. "Who..is this?"

"My husband. Hehe. Billy"

"She's my fucking wife you bastard-", Kavinsky yelled and was going to look back at him when I stopped him. I smiled sheepishly at Rex.

"Don't mind, he's drunk. Excuse me!"

I said as I managed Kavinsky to go out of the party hall. We're heading towards our room. Two guards forbade us. "Wait mam". I nodded. Kavinsky is still blabbering and I can't stop him. I hope he won't spit anything.

"Can we see your Id?", They asked. Where's the damn Id card?  I looked for the card hastily as I searched my pocket too. I finally put my hands on Kavinsky's pocket and found the card. I grinned at them and showed as they gave me the room key.

"Andrea, I'm so fucking in love with you. But just don't fuck Rex..", Kavinsky keep muttering. I elbowed him cause the guards watching us.

"Billy", I forced a smile. "Billy. Billy stop. Stop", i glared at him so he put his index finger on his lips. "Haha. Can we leave now?"

I slammed the door hard as I saw drunk Kavinsky laying on the bed. Anger filled my body as I bursted out. "How can you be so irresponsible? I tried so hard yet you didn't even try. You are fucking drunk Kavinsky! Why are you fucking drunk?"

"Babe", he mumbled and rolled on the bed like a baby. "You made me so damn jealous. That fucking Rex touched you. How can he? How DARE he?"

"Huh? That was the plan, my dear husband. You told me seduce him!"

"No. You. Belong. To me!"

"You're not SOBER, Billy!", I said pacing here and there in the room.

"I'd still say the same even if I weren't drunk"

I huffed and sat beside him. "Now you'll wake up in the morning and hit me only that I haven't-"

"I'll cut my hands if I do so"

"Ugh! Kavinsky! Everything's ruined. Everything!"

I gazed at him and he's fallen asleep. This bastard even fell asleep? What the fuck? I fixed my coat and rubbed my eyes. This is the time to do something, Andrea. Let this jerk sleep. Do it on your own.

Room 301. I reached at infront of his room as I saw two bodyguards. I tried to enter when they both stopped me.

"You can't go, mam"

"Rex only asked to me come-"

"Let her come", someone voiced behind my back. I looked over my shoulder and it's Rex. The guards nodded and allowed me to come as Rex stepped in with me.

"Where's your husband?", He asked and plunged his hands into his pocket.

"Oh. OH. My husband? He's.. he's drunk and is sleeping", i said roaming around the room observing any details I can find. I saw some papers lying on the table and other files on his bed. It's a mess here.

"So..", he said coming towards me. "You're here for me?". He's more closer to me now. I got tensed suddenly.

"I- yes I'm. You called me",

"Great-"

"You are a fucking cunt-", a girl with blonde hair shouted breaking into the room and stopped when her eyes fell on me. "Who's this bitch?"

"Huh. Amaira, this is Viv"

"Viv?", She repeated confusedly.

"Vivienne Westwood. Nice to meet you"

"You fucking slut. Get the fuck out! What the fuck you're doing here with my boyfriend?"

"Maira-"

"Your boyfriend only called me, Dear. And I'm not a fucking slut", I deadpanned.

"Ohhhh?", She said pacing towards me. "Who's your dad?"

My dad is a worker in a small company. I pressed my lips. I can't say anything that will put me in trouble.

"He was a mafia boss"

"REALLY?", They both shouted.

"Is your dad Valeria Westwood?". I nodded even though I haven't any idea who the fuck Valeria is.

"No wonder you're his daughter! I heard he had a daughter but God! His daughter turned out to be so pretty", Rex said and I smiled.

"HEY! I'M TALKING TO YOU!", the blonde girl shouted. "Her dad is died. But you're literally having business with my dad and now I'm going. I don't know what you'll next", she threw her arm in the air as she left.

"Please Viv, wait! I'll come back in ten minutes", he also left while he chased her.

This is the fucking right time! I wish Billy would be here too. Fucking ASSHOLE.

Rexine Verlice

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Rexine Verlice.