Chapter 4: Slave & Master

Start from the beginning

"Where you got that attitude from?"

"From my mother. Now leave me"

"Oh c'mon. I'm not gonna leave you"

"Leave me!!!", I literally started bouncing but his grip around me was too tight. "What you want?"

"You", he whispered. Okay. He's literally on the top of me.

"Huh?"

"You to.. feed me", he said.

"Feed you? What? That breakfast?"

"I'll only let you go then"

"Eww? No"

"Then stay like that", he uttered as he placed his head on my breasts. Fuck.

"Okay fine!", I said, exhaling.

"Good shit", he got up as I fed him the breakfast. He seemed happy. "Are you ever loved?"

"Never ever. My dad's more ruthless than me. My mom's soft. My dad brought me up untill I was 13. And then, I was abandoned just like you. They sometimes come to visit me and ask if everything's going fine or not. To be honest, I do crave for love"

"Tell you sluts to give you love"

"Princess, I don't have any sluts. So shut up respectfully"

"Oh. And how do I believe that?"

He put down the plate from my hand and answered, "have you ever seen a girl coming to my room?"

"Lia do"

"We're close. Jeez. She's taking care for me since she was 16 while I was 13. She's like my sister"

"Mhm", I chuckled, not believing him.

"I've never fallen in love", he said, putting his hands on mine.

"Did I ask?"

He took away his hand and rolled his eyes. He looked down and sighed. He's never been loved. His parents also left him. He's just like me. How would even a child will be if he had been left by his family and raised in this mafia system? Ofc, he'll be cruel and ferocious.

"Okay. Since you've never ever ever been loved, I wanna massage your shoulders", I said, smilling.

"You don't need to do that", he said, smiling at the ground.

"Oh c'mon", I said as I got up and started massage his shoulders. He moaned in satisfaction. He eventually closed his eyes, frowning a bit. "Ah", he groaned.

"You're liking it?", I asked.

"Obviously. Nobody has ever massaged my shoulders like that!"

"Oh. I see..", I stopped as I noticed a scar on his back. I rubbed it gently and asked, "what's this?"

"Oh.. it's nothing-"

"Huh, tell me man"

"Nothing Andrea"

"C'mon bro-"

"How many times do I tell you Its nothing? Don't try to be so frank with me", he shouted. I pressed my lips and kept massaging his shoulders.

We were silent for a long time. He finally broke the silence and interrogated, "uhm, did you feel bad that I shout at you?"

"Haha. No. It's fine"

"Actually I'm not likely to tell anyone my secrets so, understand a bit"

"It's okay. I don't have a heart tho. I don't mind anything"

He clicked his tongue and instructed to come infront of him. I walk towards him as he pulled me on his lap. A fucking comfortable chair!

"You're so good Andrea", he said, putting his hands around my butt, giving me shivers.

"Kavinsky"

"Master!"

"Leave me-", I moved away his hands from my butt as I got up. "Unlock the door"

"You're going?"

"I'm"

He unlocked the door as I went. I everytime runaway because I'm afraid that I might fall for him which I don't want to. Although I hate him, he gives me an unknown feeling, which I never experienced before.