Chapter 12 ep 7: Five and his girl version

Start from the beginning

"Well people change if you like someone," Lila grinned when she remembered what Five had confessed to her a few days prior.

"Wait." Sloane spoke up, "So your saying that Five likes Y/n too?"

"Yeah." Lila nodded.

✿ෆෆෆ✿ෆෆෆ✿ෆෆෆ✿

Five and Y/n appeared on the kitchen, Y/n went to the fridge and took a water bottle and chugged it down. (dO yOU Get dEja Vu hUh?! Sorry😔)

"Was it the same thing you did last time, when we traveled to the commission?" Five asked.

Y/n nodded and walked on the counter to get some box of crackers and some coffee.

(I don't know how to make black coffee, because we don't own a coffee machine I'm sorry. Five please forgive me..)

"What's that?"

"A coffee for you, crackers for us." Y/n giggled as she picked up the mug and used her telekinesis to hold the box of crackers.

She set the crackers down, and handed Five the mug.

"It's black." She said.

"How do you know?" Five questioned as he looked at the coffee, before drinking it.

"Know what?"

"That I like black coffee."

"It's your soul," Y/n replied and giggled, Five shaked his head with a smile and took another sip of the coffee.

"How does it taste?" She leaned towards Five as she grabbed a biscuit and took a bite out of it.

"Good. Great, after spending the past 28 days of saving the world this was the best black coffee I had so far," Five replied with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah." And it was silent, not an awkward one, but it was just silent. Devouring each others presence, not until Five decided to spoke up.

"Did you see my old self's right hand?" He asked.

"That was balled up on a fist, yeah." Y/n answered and let a water bottle float towards her.

"You know what's inside?"

"Obviously no." Y/n deadpanned.

Five sighed and dug through his pants pocket and pulled out the ring. "It's this," He showed it to Y/n and she took it.

Y/n looked at Five and back to the ring, she slowly raised her left hand and examine the ring on her ring finger she saw that it was the exact same ring. (You guys can imagine any ring you want. I'm not gonna describe it , feel free to imagine)

"So this was the it he was saying." Y/n said.

Five chuckled, "Yeah." Y/n looked at Five and handed him the ring. The boy was confused and shock.

"Why?"

Y/n shrugged. "Might as well wear it, love. I mean you got it from your 100-year-old-self. So technically it's yours. Keep it and take good care."

Five took it and looked at the ring, he lightly chuckled to himself put it on his left ring finger.

"Y/n," Y/n hummed and looked at Five. "I don't know if it's weird or anything but for the past few days, you started to grew on me."

"Meaning?"

"I don't know," He shook his head. "You know I suck at love confessions. But I think, no, I know I like you."

Y/n looked at him, "Actually? Your not kidding?"

Five shaked his head. "No, I mean Yes- I'm not kidding. And I don't really- I actually suck at this things-" He was cut off when
Y/n pulled him towards her and their faces inches apart.

"So does your self who-sucks at love confessions, would be happy If I said, that I like you back?" Y/n grinned at Five's face.

Five stuttering was gone and was changed into a smile, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's happy." Five replied.

"Y/n?" The girl hummed again. "You wouldn't mind If I kiss you right?"

Y/n grinned, "Nope, no I don't." Five smiled and leaned forward to close the inches gap between him and the girl, he cupped the girls cheeck and brushed his thumb up and down, Y/n smiled and kissed back without a doubt.

The kiss was short but soft and sweet after a few minutes Five pulled away with a big dumb smile.

"Can I say something?" Y/n pulled away a bit, her hands still on her lap, and Five's still on her cheeck.

"Yeah?"

"Your eyes, I like them." Y/n said as he cupped Five's cheeks with both hands.

Five chuckled, "I like yours too." Y/n giggled and guided his face close to her as she kissed him again.

Y/n pulled away after a few minutes and rubbed her nose against Five and she started giggling again.

"Why are you giggling nonstop?" Five asked.

"I'm flustered, and I giggle a lot when I am."

Five smiled as he took a deep breath and sigh. "How d'you like to be my girlfriend, tell?" He put a strand of Y/n's hair behind her ear and looked at her.

"Well, I'd love to." Y/n grinned and Five pecked her lips.

"Come on let's go, their waiting for us." Y/n grabbed Five's hand and they both walked back the basement hands, intertwined.

(A/n: idk, how to write a kissing scene sorry. And enjoy this double chapter because we've reached 100k thank you guys.  I'm not gonna be updating for a week, I made two chapters 😃 as a treat.)