Seizure alone (Harry)

Depuis le début

"Hey Harry what's up?" I asked. "Lou...uhm...I don't feel good.." Harry said, almost sounding scared, "awh baby, are you tired? Headache? Are you feeling sick?" I asked concerned. "No...or I mean...I have a headache, but I feel dizzy and kind of...funny...it's weird". "It's okay baby, have you drunk water enough?" I tried to ask calmly. "Yeah...I feel so foggy and diz-..." Harry said, then I heard a thud.

'Oh no, that didn't sound good', I thought to myself. "Baby? Are you there? Are you okay?...Harry?" I said not getting any response. I knew something was wrong. I didn't hang up but I went to the other boys and told them that we should go back to the tour bus immediately.

"Hey guys, we have to go NOW, forget the drinks" I said worriedly, "hey it's everything okay?" Liam asked, "yeah or no- I don't know, it's Harry, something's wrong" I said almost starting to panic. All boys had concerned looks on their faces.

So we hopped into the car and Liam was driving us back. On the way to the bus I held the phone with the call that I still hadn't hang up on, to try and get Harry's attention. "Harry? Say something!" I said desperately, no response. I was getting really worried. I could hear something weird on the phone, it sounded like Harry was having some kind of seizure.

"Liam!!! Drive faster I NEED TO GET TO HARRY!!!" I yelled out. "I'm going as fast as I can, I don't want to get pulled over by the police!" Liam said back. "Hey, shh, I'm sure Harry is okay" Zayn said as he put a hand on my shoulder. "How would you know?! He's not responding!" I said as I was holding tears. "We know, cuz it's Haz, our Hazza, he wouldn't leave us now" Niall said softly. I was panicking a little the whole car ride but the others comforted me which made me feel a little bit better.

Harry's P.O.V

A while after I had talked to Louis my vision just went black. I fell to the floor with the phone slipping of my hand.

(Harry had a rough seizure, he hit his head on the coffe table when he fell. Almost 4 minutes)

I woke up confused. I had no idea what just had happened. I felt weak. I looked around as I still laid on the floor. I could hear a voice coming from somewhere, but I don't know from where. I turned around and saw my phone. I could hear a voice yelling my name through the phone. But I still felt dazed and I couldn't answer even if I wanted to.

After a few minutes I felt a bit better so I sat up, leaning against the couch. I took my phone and tried to say something but I just couldn't, I just groaned. "Harry omg! Are you okay?" The voice said, "y..h" was all I managed to say. After aitting up a little I realised that it was Louis who I was talking to. Everything felt so weird still though.

I just sat there. Then I heard the door burst open which made me flinch due to the loud sound. "OMG HARRY BABY, are you okay?" Louis said as he ran to me and kneeled in front of me trying to look me in the eyes.

Louis' P.O.V

When we finally arrived half an hour later I saw Harry sitting on the floor leaning against the couch. He looked like he still weren't in this world. "Haz, do you know where you are?" I asked as I gently moved his face to look at me. "T...tour bu-..s" he said weakly, "that's right love, do you know who I am? I asked and told Liam to get water for Harry. "Boobear" Harry said smiling which made me chuckle a little, "yes baby that's me" I said. "Niall could you help me lift him to the couch? Zayn, could you call our doctor please? Ask if we should take him to hospital or if they can come here" I said.

Everyone did what I ordered them to do. Niall and I lifted Harry gently to the couch. I but a pillow under his head and a blanket over his body. "Here's some water, try to drink a little" Liam said, giving the glass to me so I could help Harry drink.

Harry drank a few sips and then laid back down. "Are you feeling better?" I asked. "Yeah, a little, what happened?" Harry asked looking confused. "I'm not sure. But I suspect that you had some kind of seizure, or at least it sounded like it over the phone, but don't worry, the doctor will come to assess the situation soon".

As I was gently rubbing Harry's head while we were waiting for the doctor, I noticed a big bump. "Oh gosh baby, do you have a headache? I think you hit your head too" I said softly, "I don't know, yeah, what happened?" Harry said. We all looked at each other in concern since we just had told him what we think had happened.

"Could someone go get some painkillers for his headache maybe" I asked looking at the three other boys standing in front if us. "I can" Liam said as he went to the medicine cabinet. He came back quickly, "here" he said giving the pills to me, I helped Harry sit up a little and helped him take them. Then I gently let him lay back down. "What happened?" Harry asked again for the third time.

Finally the doctor arrived, we gave her some space and she kneeled in front of Harry to check his vitals and damages. "He has already asked us trice the same question, is it normal?" I asked in concern. "He has probably hit his head somewhere, maybe on this coffe table or the floor or something, which is why he seems to have a concussion, so yes it's normal" The doctor said, "it also looks like he had some kind of seizure, my theory is that he fainted due to stress, dehydration and hunger but when he hit his head it made him have a seizure, if he has a seizure again you should immediately take him to the hospital to get him checked out" the doctor continued.

"So, we don't have to take him to the hospital now?" I asked. "No, only if he starts to feel worse through the night, since he has a concussion I suggest you should postpone your concert with a few days if it's possible of course, otherwise Harry has to take it easy and not jump and goof around" the doctor replied.

"Make sure he drinks a lot and keep him awake for the next 2-3 hours, and wake him up a little throughout the night" she said as she stood up and said goodbye to us, we all thanked her.

Harry's P.O.V

I could hear the whole conversation but I just hadn't any energy to react. I was so tired, I just wanted to go to sleep. Louis noticed that I was close to falling asleep "Harry you need to stay awake, just for a while okay?". "Sorry" I said. "It's okay, no need to apologize" he said softly.

Then we just cuddled and watched some movies again together with all the boys. I found it really hard to not fall asleep though.

After a few hours Louis finally said that I could go sleep, it was so nice to hear that. He helped me up the couch and walked me to our bunks. I fell asleep, immediately.

Louis' P.O.V

Harry was so cute when he was sleepy, ofc he's always cute, but still I couldn't not stare at him. I ran my fringers through his hair a litlle and then told the other boys that I'll go to sleep now too. "Yeah I'm coming too" Zayn said. "Don't go to sleep without us" Niall said like it was an assult going to sleep, but it made me chuckle, then Liam and him came too.

So we all went to sleep, I had a few alarms throughout the night because I needed to wake him up to make sure he's okay. And the whole night went fine.

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning feeling way better than yesterday, still had a little headache from the concussion but I'm sure it will go away pretty soon. "Morning bud, how are you feeling? Louis said as he came down his bunk and walked to mine, "I'm not feeling fabulous, but better" I said chuckling at my own sayings, which also made Louis chuckle a bit. "That's good I think! But tell me if you starts to feel worse again, okay?" He asked, I nodded.

The day was relaxing, we didn't have to do anything but tomorrow or the day after that, depending on how I feel, we have to start heading for our next destination. Everything was fine now.

———————————————————
What do you think? Was it good/bad?
Hope you liked it! Thank you for reading!