bittersweet

A group of girls were gathered around a small telivision in a shop ,which was playing news.

"The laboratory researching for the new medicines for human health was burnt to the ground last night."

"It is believed that the fire started due to an explosion in the lab".

The pretty women in the television said. She was talking about yesterday's fire incident.

The girls gasped and looked around, discussing with each other.

"Oh poor people...they said nobody made it alive", one of the older female said to the to a younger girl sitting beside her.

"Oh no... that's horrible", the other said with a sad face .

"HEY GIRLS!! CAN YOU GUYS  COME OUT HERE FOR A SECOND !!", shouted out a male from the alley near the shop where the girls where gathered.

The group walked out of shop and into the alley just to see a 10 years old girl covered in dirt, wearing old and dirty clothes ,which kind of looked like a hospital gown.

The girls were worried since she looked like she was gonna faith at any given moment . She looked so weak, yet she was staring at them with her pretty (e/c) eyes.

Those eyes looked hollow.not containing any visible emotion.

One of the girls bent down to the younger female's eye level and held her hand out with a reassuring smile. Something the (h/c) girl was not familiar with.

"Don't be scared...we won't hurt you." The older one said with a soft voice. As if she might scare the (h/c) haired girl if she spoke any louder.

The younger female stared at the hand reaching out for her, contemplating whether she should trust them or not. Afterall She just ran away from the lab monsters, not to get stucked with other cruel ones.

After thinking for a few more minutes, she slowly reached her hand out towards the  older female's hand making her smile brightly at the (e/c) eyed girl.

"What's your name?", Asked the male standing beside the group of girls, who was silently observing their interaction wearing a small grin.

Ah.... what was it again?....

No.112....

N-No wait... That was not my name...

Oh! Was it ...(y/n)....

Ah...yes....

" I-it's (Y/n) ", the girl said In a timid voice.

The male grinned widely at the girl. showing off his bright smile.

"Welcome to our street (y/n)... my name's Sinu Han."

Present time-

The (h/c) girl jolted awake scaring her friend who was sitting next to her. " What the hell ... You scared me there (y/n)", her friend said placing her hand to her chest where her heart was.

" Did you had a nightmare? ", her friend enquired, going back to the book she was reading.

(Y/n) rubbed her eyes to get rid of the sleepiness before answering with a yawn," nahh...it was just a bittersweet memory of past ".

Her friend turned towards her with a concerned look and asked," do you want to talk about it? ",

"Don't worry Mira, it's wasn't a bad memory", (y/n) said with a smile and got up from where she was sitting, slowly making her way towards the exit.