~Feel a feeling light
Headed out to see the sights
Ain't life a many splendored thing~

Vi had walked out of the last drop just putting powder to bed, she loved her sister but she needed time by her self. so she decided to go for a walk and go to one place she found comfort and a place she only knew about.

~Duckin' up and out
All those crazy sights and sounds
Bounce around like puppets on a string~

Vi noticed a shadow jumping roofs as she grew curious and followed, whoever this person was they really knew what they were doing as Vi saw them stop for minute so they could catch there breath.

~Never gonna find
Anything to change my mind
Famous last lines of a fool~

Vi had to run to try and keep up with this person, as she noticed this person was going to the same building as Vi was, the building had been abandoned for years and know lived there so she took that as a place to go when she needed to be alone she thought she was the only one who knew about it, she guessed wrong, she thought to herself.

~Just when do you think
You're a chain with just one link
Something comes to tip you off your stool~

As Vi started to climb to get on the roof, y/n had just jumped on it smoothly as she started walking on it and went to grab the book she kept there, Vi was doing the same thing but also keeping cautious she was sure what this person was up to or who this person was, as y/n kneeled and placed her hand on the book  she then noticed someone else doing the same thing.

~Hello, hello
My, my, my, what have we here?
What a surprise
What a surprise~

As both Vi and y/n looked at there hands confused as they slowly stood straight up as they both held the book and lifted there heads up slowly and looked at each other, Vi's eye's sparkled and she had a small smile on her face it was like she was staring at a angel, y/n did the same thing, her eye's had this light in them that you haven't seen in a long time as she also had a smile, it was like she had maybe found her soul mate but this person seem familiar to her

~Hello, hello
I'm not alone, it's good to know
Someone's out there to say hello
Hello~

As they both smiled y/n didn't realize but she lost her balanced and fell forward into Vi's arms as Vi held her for a moment both had blushes on there face as y/n cough and straightened up, "um your probably wondering what I'm doing on your roof, well I guess I just, well I thought no one lived here" Y/n said stumbling over her words she was nervous but a good nervous, " I do, I mean no I don't this isn't my house" Vi said in daze but got out of it quickly she didn't want to werid this person out, "oh good cause I came here to read that book and stare at the stars" y/n said smiling in a somewhat cheerful voice, "oh this book, well I am at the last chapter so I'm sorry but I'm going have to keep it" Vi said with her signature smirk as y/n looked at her in disbelief, "what I had the book first" y/n said, "well if you want it so bad come and get it" Vi said holding onto it, "ok then" y/n said growing a vine and snatching it away from the girl and running off as Vi chuckled and ran off after her.

~Do a dizzy dance
Twirl around and take a chance
Nothing's easy, nothing comes for free~

After chasing each other they decided to sit down for a moment to look at the night sky and get to know each other "my name is y/n" she said as she looked at Vi, "Violet, but people call me Vi, and your name is now cupcake" Vi said as y/n looked at her with a smile and a look, "you know because your sweet,like a cupcake" Vi said as y/n laughed and smiled at her as Vi's heart fluttered, as the small talk happened they both were having fun as Vi stood up and held her hand out for  y/n to take hers into her hand as she started to do a small dance, Vi knew this was crazy but she felt like she knew this person forever, she just felt so in love with her already but she was still cautious not letting her emotions getting in the way, y/n felt the same, she didn't want to let her emotions to take over but she also felt like she knew Vi forever.

~Sniffing all the flowers
Running through an autumn shower
Compare it to someone else like me~

As Vi and y/n walked around, Vi had noticed flowers as she went to grab them and hand them to her as y/n smiled and smelled them as she looked at Vi as she grabbed her arm and dragged her away into a field.

~Hello, hello
My, my, my, what have we here?
What a surprise
What a surprise
Hello, hello
I'm not alone, it's good to know
Someone's out there to say hello
Hello~

As they laid in the grass smiling at the moon, maybe there was a reason why tonight was so horrible, if y/n didn't leave she wouldn't have met Vi and if Vi hadn't left to clear her head she never would have met y/n, they both wouldn't have been as happy as they were at the moment.

~And I can fly on the back of a bird
And I can shake all leaves from a tree
If there's a quest of a knight, I'll just follow right
Do this better than the one I used to be~

Vi and y/n were trying to climb up a house to get a better view of the the city as y/n went to climb she slipped and fell backwards luckily Vi was there to catch her, as they both stared at each other lovingly as y/n look at her with a soft smile she knew this was wrong but did she care no she did not, as Vi did the same thing.

~Hello, hello
My, my, my, what have we here?
What a surprise
What a surprise
Hello, hello
I'm not alone, it's good to know
Someone's out there to say hello
(Hello)~

As they both stared at each, they were close to the castle but Vi could care less as she cupped her cheek and went to kiss her there was then yelling, "ANYONE OUT HERE!" The enforcers yelled, "Shit it's Marcus" y/n said to themselves as they ran off as Vi ran after them, as y/n took the back way into the castle as Vi looked at the castle and then at y/n, "why out of everyone did she have to be a princess" Vi said her smile fade but she wasn't going to lose hope, sure she doesn't let her guard down especially when it came to topsiders but this time was different, this one was different more caring, a wonderful, perfect person Vi thought as she walked off back to the last drop as the events of the night replayed in her head.

As for y/n she got into her room without anybody noticing as she looked out her balcony and sighed with a smile on her face, it was the best night she ever had and she was determined to see Vi again as she went to her bed and laid down smiling, she never felt this happy in a long time.

A/N

Hey everyone I know it's been awhile on updating this book and the oneshots and you may be asking me well why are you still updating the Jesse one, well to answer to that I have already pre-written the chapters, were with this series and the oneshot book I come up with the ideas on the spot so it takes awhile for the ideas to come to mind, and also I started school this week so I'm very tired and busy so that's why a lot of the stories haven't been updated, I'm going to try and update this weekend but i have no promises, have a goodnight or day!