Part 2

Once we were all seated and had our first taste of coffee conversation started to turn to the one thing on our minds.

"So how's the Bride this morning?" Evan yawned trying not to laugh at the same time.

"Huh?...oh...No idea he was rolled up like some kind of hibernating creature when I left"

"Bride?" Brock looked between the two of us looking as confused as Nogla

"Mini...when he got here last night his room wasn't available, so instead of saying...'hey man share mine'...Tyler picked him up and carried him to the room" the three of them looked at me suspiciously before Evan added "even went as far as to throw him on the bed when we got there"

"Tyler who knew you were such an old romantic" Nogla yawned while reaching for his coffee again.

"Fuck you...he'd of only refused and tried to find another hotel to stay at...this way we keep him where we can see him"

Evan nodded "there is something wrong though he just doesn't seem to be himself"

"In what way?" Brock asked looking up and smiling at the waitress as she brought our food.

"He just seems too quiet and he didn't swear at Tyler once when he was carrying him" Evan said thoughtfully as he started on the eggs.

"Not once?" Nogla raised an eyebrow

"nope...he called me an idiot and that's about it"

"Not swearing hardly means something is wrong guys he may just of been tired" Brock tried to reason with our argument.

"Nah it's more than that, you'll see when you see him later, something's....off" we debated a little while longer and discussed our schedule for the day, then what we were going to do this evening.  Finally I asked for a Bacon and egg sandwich and a coffee to go along with the bill while we finished our second coffee.  We all headed back to the hotel to get ready for the day. I headed into my room and noticed the curtains were still closed and the lump in the bed was still there. 

Dropping the bag with the sandwich and the coffee on the dresser next to Mini's bag I went and opened the curtains squinting slightly at the brightness.

"come on Mini get out of..." As I turned around I saw that the t-shirt mini was wearing had ridden up and showing most of his torso on one side, what skin I could see was mottled black and purple with bruising. My shouting woke him and he rolled over to face me squinting at the sunlight, the same blue black bruising sat down the side of his jaw and around one eye. His face suddenly looking horrified and he scrambled out of bed and towards the bathroom. I managed to get to the door just as he tried to close it and jammed my foot in the way so that he had to face me. Realising I wasn't going to just leave him alone he let go of the door and let me in.

"who did that to you?"

"Tyler don't..." he sounded panicked

" Don't what?..."

"Don't tell the others" he began trying to pace in the small room.

"Why...Mini...talk to me"

"Because I don't want everyone knowing that a woman half my size was beating the crap out of me" he blurted out and finally stopped moving before he leant against the sink with his head in his hands as though he was ashamed of what he just said.

I stepped forward and pulled him into a hug "you ok?...I mean are YOU ok not is anything broken or anything"

He let me hug him but didn't return it, I felt him shrug "not really...up until this all started I never thought it would happen to me and if it did I thought I'd be able to stop it...guess I really am just a pussy after all"