What's happening..!?

"hey..!!"

"Hmm..? Oh Gauri." I said.

"What's been with you..? You are not talking anything today? Is something wrong..?" Gauri asked in confusion.

"Umm nothing too much. Just feeling little weak today." I replied with little weakness in my tone.

"Oh..! Wanna go to washroom..?" She asked.

"Hmm. Let's go." I said.

We went through corridor, many students were passing through. I felt a sharp pain in my head, like it's going to burst out.
I ignored it, like nothing happened.

We were going through staircase, in the middle of the way I felt a sharp pain again, and felt something like my life went far away from me and felt like my body was lifeless for some seconds.

"Oh my..!! Are you okay?? Hey look up, look at me." She asked in worry and her voice was stumbled.

"Ahh...my head...ahh." I said in pain.

"Ahh wait..! Miss..!! Miss..!!" She shouted for help.

Some time past away.

School staff called my mom to take me to the home. She came and while going to the way to home she tooked me to clinic.

"So, what you feel exactly..?" Doctor asked

"Umm...I felt like, my body went lifeless, no more life remained in it. And, I also had a sharp pain in my head." I said.

"She had malaria a few days ago. This must be cause of this. I can't say exactly, but this could be weakness." Doctor said.

"Sir, she will be okay right." Mom asked.

"Umm, yeah I would prescript a tablet. Give it to her three time a day." Doctor said.

"O-okay.' Mom said

I tooked the medicine for two days properly, everything was okay until, when I was going to couching, sane thing happened with me. Luckily Mom was there, she helped me and took me to the home.

"What's been wrong with you..?" Mom said.

"I-I don't know.....I'm feeling so weak lately." I said in a weak voice.

"Umm....you just go and rest." Mom said.

I skipped school for two days, and after I went to school.
Two days past, everything was okay. But on third day, it was second last period and it was of library and after it last period was of arts, when I was going to library....there was two girls with me, I said that I am feeling sharp headache, and I passed out.

I didn't remember with whom I was going to library, later when those girls came to me and said that they were shocked by what happened earlier, I got scared, like why didn't I remembered that those girls were with me. It was memory lose I guess.