Chapter 10: Again

Start from the beginning

"Well, I don't actually know. Wait! You told me that this mission is short, right?" She got along.

*

Finally, the mission ended. That was short, or should I say.. No, a little bit.

"(Y/N)!" The insect hashira, Shinobu, called out her name. "We need to discuss this together!" (Y/N) obeyed and went straight to Shinobu.

"So, what is it?" Shinobu pulled out a sample of blood. "There's something wrong with Kaigaku's blood." She shook it. "Ah, yeah.. Muzan gave him more blood sinc-" Shinobu frowned. "No! You don't understand. I already know that, but that blood, there's something wrong."

"Heh?" (Y/N) was confused, she thought she skipped a line that she said. "Maybe this is causing him to go crazy, maybe?" She was getting worried, Maybe that's the reason of all time. "The blood... It's.."

"Doma's...?" (Y/N) gasped. She almost fainted, falling off her chair. "Wait, his blood is weird! Nevermind! It's not Doma's, it's Akaza's!" She did the same thing, but more terribly more time.

"No! It's both of them.." She death stared at Shinobu. "Are you kidding me?" The insect pillar shook her head. "Well, I sense no of Muzan's blood here.."

After finding out, She finally said it. "(Y/N), I have bad news." (Y/N) gasped. "Its a mixture... Of all the Kizuki's blood."

She fell off her chair, and pleaded on her knees, like she was praying to god. "Even the lower moon-" She snapped. "No! This can't be real!! How is he gonna be happy again?!" Shin chuckled.

*

'That time.. Oh god. How am I gonna tell him this now? I'm a terrible person. I'm always leaving him to chaos!' (Y/N) thought. She needed to go training for a while, which that leads to outside. But she didn't want to. Within the days, she never got full rest.

She forgot the box was in one of the rooms, and she found it in the cup room (whatever you call that) She crawled to the box, and touched the handle with her katana. She opened the box, and he quickly got out.

"Kaigaku!" She ran up to him. "Have you seen your muzzle? Where is it?" She asked. "I lost it." She gasped. "Oh.. At least you told the truth.." 👉👈 she did a hand sign like this.. "Hey! Are you going out to the sun?!" She ran up to him and hugged his waist, trying to prevent him from moving.

"Shut up. I'll make sure I'm under the shade." He said. But he wasn't feeling as that calm as he said. His mind was full of love. "Oh, sorry." She let go. "Well, I'll go training now."

She went out to the sun. "What the hell is this tempratu-"

A big litre of water splashed onto (Y/N), as she covered her face.

Well, of course, it was the water pillar, Giyu Tomioka.

"I- I'm sorry." He stuttered. "It's okay.." He wiped her face gently with his Haori. They both realised that her clothes has been soaked with water, and it was dirty.

(Pretend that the water was dirty 🥲)

"I can wash it if you want.." He blushed. She really could take the offer, but maybe interrupting his training would be shit. "Ah, no need." She blushed a little. She realised that he was as kind as a gentleman towards her, and nobody else. "No need to hesitat.." 'Oh shit. This is the first time I could do a nice thing for my crush...'