Chapter 12: A new Hashira, A new fate?

It was a new day for the 7 hashiras that had lived from now on, but somewhat surprising news that there was a new hashira taking place of the flame pillars position. And, that hashira was soon to come sometime.

Stone pillar's comment-
"Hmm..."

Wind pillar's comment-
"Oh damnit. Another one to bother me?"

Water hashira's comment-
"Don't tell me it's.."

Mist hashira's comment-
"Ahh... Another what? Kakushi? Demon slayer.. Corps.. Leader..?"

Love hashira's comment-
"Oh, a new one! Another sweetpie to make friends with!"

Seprent hashira's comment-
"Ugh, I don't care who they are. As long as their useful, it's good."

Insect hashira's comment-
"Amazing! Another recruit, isn't it?"

The 7 were communicating, but the first person to find out Amane Ubuyashiki, the wife of Kagaya, was there was of course, Sanemi. Everyone immediately bowed down when they saw her.

"I'm sorry everyone, but Master is absent due to his illness. And, you all sure are aware of the new hashira, right?" Everyone nodded their head.

——

"Come on, (Y/N). Please stop being stubborn and prepare to come out, don't be scared of them." One of the children said to the shy, dying (Y/N). "Are you sure? I mean.. I think I'm.. The... Hashira of.. Uh..."

"Make your decision. It's now or never." She came out to the stage, (whatever the hell you call that) "Hello, everyone. I'm (Y/N) (L/N), And it seems that I'm the new hashira to take Kyojuro's position. I don't seem to know all of you except Shinobu and Giyuu... May you introduce yourself?"

Everyone was shy to answer, but one wasn't and said, "Himejima Gyomei." A blind man said. She smiled since she finally got someone's name. "Himejima-san, that's what they call you.."

"Well, anyone gonna say the rest of their names?"

"M-Mitsuri! Mitsuri Kanroji!" A pink and green-haired said. "Ah! Can I call you Mitsu?" She immediately nodded.

...

"Come on, don't be shy!" Shinobu yelled.

"I-iguro..? Obama- Obanai..."

(Y/N) Took out a piece of paper and a pen, writing down their names. "Why is there a snake on your shoulder? Is he your weapon? Or unless your bait?" His snake, slithered loudly after she said that.

"No, it's... Nothing." He stuttered.

"Muichiro... Tokito... You look like a good friend like Tanjiro."

"Ahh! Tanjiro! I heard you were happy like you were in heaven when you trained with him.. That's good!" She continued to write.

"OI! The last person to introduce themselves is you. Come on!" Iguro said. The white-haired face-palmed, and finally introduced himself. "Sanemi Shinazugawa. My brother's shit."

Everyone became silent after that, they didn't know either to take it as a joke or not.

"I should just write your name in a death note instead, but since I'm kind, I shall just write and mind my own business." She wrote down. "Well.. I forgot! I'm the (B/C) hashira, and i'm also curious about all of your breathings! Now, I think I need to go now.." She went off and made her way back to the mansion.

—-

"What the fuck was that, Sanemi? You're the most hard-headed but you couldn't even say your name to a girl." Iguro jumped off the tree and went up to him. "What about you? Huh? You were 3rd to say your name." He responded back. "(Y/N)... Bright like... The sky? That's just my imagination.." Tokito mumbled.