Leaf 06

Happy reading

I was so embarrassed out there.everyone was looking at us and hooting to say yes for her proposal. She didn't even tell me she gonna pull this stunt infront of many people. She just got in her mind and done it making hard for me to speak infront of load of people. He says running hand on his face being pale.

Wha... what did you answer to her. She stutters controlling her emotion in hope he said no for it.

I didn't answer. I just excuse myself and cAme back home. He excel the breath holding The palms between his legs tapping his foot on the floor in anxiety. Anika bite her lips and look at him with teary eyes.

That's mean in few days you gonna say yes for it. She says having lump in her throat controlling her tears.

Anika he scoot closer to her and cup her face in his palm caressing it.

Why would you thought that I will say yes for it.

You will do eventually in few days. I know you. She sobs looking at him being broken even thinking he gonna marry someone else

It's nothing like that Ani. I just.

If you want then you can do it. I'll get separate from you. I guess that's only better for you and for me. Atleast we will get rid of this stupid relationship which is giving us nothing but a pain. She sobs Turning her face away.

Don't you dare. Don't even think to say like this. I'm not leaving you did you get that you are my wife. My part of life and how could you even think that I'll let you go.

What about maya then

Nothing about maya. She is nothing. I won't accept her proposal.

Promise. She sobs holding his hand.

Promise. He scoot closer to her and hugged her tightly caressing her hair.

Jaan ho tum meri. How can you that I'll let you go and will give place to another woman of yours. Anika reciprocated the hugged sobs hiding her face in his shoulder

Next day

Shivay is doing breakfast with family well Anika went in kitchen to get coffee for him when Maya's father harsh kapoor enters there

Shivaay shivaay he calls his name alerting all the people who were present there.

Mr kapoor he got up and look at him confusedly

Welcome come have seat. Harsh look at him Angrily and move towards him fastly.

I'm not here to sit down shivaay. I just ceme to know the reason of my daughter crying. He says hitting his hand on the chair giving him sharp look.

What you are trying to say uncle. Will you talk clearly.

Last night I had sent my daughter with you in a party and since she has came from there she is just crying infect couldn't sleep whole night.

But I didn't say her anything

That's the thing you didn't say her anything. She barely trust anyone and give place to people and she gave to you. She just wanted to make her life partner but what you did you didn't say anything and cAme back from there embarrassing her infront of many people. Pinky and his all family look at him shockingly well Anika is hiding behind he door hearing whatever he is saying.

Did she ask you for marriage. Pinky says resting her hand on his shoulder.

Mom I just.

Yes she did. And your son didn't answer her pinky ji. Give him some sense. He has to understand that if my daughter will be happy then he will be happy along with you all people and if she won't be then I won't let anyone stay calm. You know what I mean to say