Chapter 13: Horrible News

Start from the beginning

Vie instructed the coachman where to go and they were off. If Vie's guess was correct then Gallahan's illness must have been discovered. Of course Vie can heal him so there was no need to worry about Gallahan dying.
_________________________________________

Tia was in her room pacing back and forth. The cure for her father's illness is still a work in progress. She was worried that her father might die before the cure is even finished.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a maid barging into her room. The maid gave her a bow.

"Milady a carriage has arrive here bearing the insignia of the Obelian royal family." Tia was shocked wondering who could it be.

Then she remembered that she told Lory about her father's condition since she was one of her best friends. It dawned on her that Lory went to Obelia today so she must have told Athy. She left her room and went outside to greet the royals.

She saw her grandpa and that bastard Viese and Laurel his most loyal dog. Her aunt Shannet was also there and looks like she was the only kid here. She went to her grandfather gave him a curtsy. Rulac smiled and patted her head. When carriage pulled over Tia saw her aunt Vie step out along with Athy and Lory.

Tia grinned and ran over to her two friends.

"Blessings and Glory upon the little sun and star of the Obelian Empire." The adults greeted the two royals.

Athy nodded while Vie told them to rise. Vie went near Tia and gave her a kiss on the forehead and whispered in her ear.

"Don't worry your papa is going to be safe now. So be at ease my dear." Tia smiled widely and nodded trusting her aunt Vie.

"Lord Rulac I would like to see your son's condition if you don't mind?" Vie asked

"Of course this way your highness." Rulac told Vie and lead the way to Gallahan's quarters.

While Tia lead Athy and Lory into her room. When they arrived Tia looked at Athy and gave her another hug.

"Thank you I really need you and Lory here." Tia told Athy while tearing up.

"Of course I'm going to be here you need all the support you can get. Besides now that auntie is here your papa is going to be all better." Athy said to Tia

"I know and thank you Lory for bringing them here." Tia thanked Lory and gave her a tight hug too.

"Your welcome Tia we always have your back remember that." Lory told her cousin.

"Can you two give me a tour of this place?" Athy asked the girls.

They agreed and Tia and Lory took turns in giving Athy the tour of the entire mansion.
_________________________________________

Vie was checking Gallahan with her mana and it seems like this disease paralyzes the person from bottom to top. Vie knows just the spell to heal him.

"Apollo's Blessing." Vie called the spell

Bright yellow light enveloped the room which made all the occupants close their eyes. When the light disappeared they opened their eyes and looked at Gallahan.

"Why don't you try and walk Lord Gallahan." Vie suggested to man.

The man took the covers off and tried to move his legs. When the limbs responded to him he stood up and walked. When felt that everything was normal he smiled and gave Vie a deep bow.

"Thank you for healing me your majesty. I don't think that I could ever repay you." Gallahan told Vie to which she just raised her hand.

"Think nothing of it I am doing this because my niece and Lory asked it of me and Tia is like a niece to me so her happiness is enough of a payment." Vie responded to Gallahan but then she heard a snort.

"Is there something you would like to say Viese Lombardi?" Vie asked the douche bag in a cold and harsh tone.

Viese flinch at the tone of the princess while Lauerel paled afraid for his brother's life. Shannet on the other hand smiled happy that her brother is going to be put on his place. While Rulac gave his a warning look Gallahan on the other hand looked in different.

"No-nothing your highness, I was just clearing my throat." Viese stuttered his excuse.

Vie didn't believe him and just looked at him with a cold expression.

"I hope so Viese Lombardi for if it was an insult against me. Well you won't like what will happen." Vie threatened him and her eyes were glowing and eerie blue shade.

Viese nodded and immediately left of course Laurel followed him. Vie turned to Rulac and give him an apologetic smile.

"I apologize for threatening your son but I could not let an insult slide." Vie apologized to which Rulac shook his head.

"It is alright your highness he is an arrogant brat that thinks too highly of himself." Rulac told Vie which made her laugh since it was so accurate.

"Why don't we go have tea in the drawing room your highness. You must be tired from your journey." Shannet suggested to which Vie agreed.

The three left Gallhans room so that he could rest. While Lord Rulac returned to his duties Vie advised the lord to continue the experiment's in finding a cure since it would be beneficial. He agreed of course since the cure is nearly complete.

Vie found that she liked Shannet and that this woman is a force not to be reckoned with. Though Vie knows she is the perfect heir of her father. Her husband is another matter entirely as much as she wants to help it was not her place to meddle. Vie will leave thia in Tia's hands.