Chapter 8: Wedding

Everyone has been busy preparing for the biggest event since the birth of the crown princess. The seat of the empress which has been empty for so long will finally be occupied by Diana the emperor's lover and the mother of the heir apparent to the throne.

Athanasia has been giddy ever since her papa proposed to her mama. She's just so happy that her parents are getting their happily ever after like those fairy tales that was being read to her every night. She could still remember the day her daddy proposed to her mommy it was so romantic.

FLASHBACK

Diana was being guided somewhere by Vie and Athy. They told her that they were going to a special place and that she needed to wear the blind fold. When she reached their destination the both of them let go of her hand and Vie took off the blind fold.

She puts her hand over her mouth while tears were streaming down her face. In the center of the beautifully decorated garden was Claude on one knee while holding a small box that contains a beautiful aquamarine ring.

 In the center of the beautifully decorated garden was Claude on one knee while holding a small box that contains a beautiful aquamarine ring

"Diana when I first saw you...I felt something that I didn't know I could feel. That was love...apart from my sister I did not know I could love another person this much. When Athy came to our lives I knew that I wanted to be with you for the rest of our lives. To be a happy family with you and Athy."

Everyone was wipimg their eyes and blowing their nose. The emperor was giving a very emotional message and it warmed everyone's heart. Vie and Athy were in the sidelines and they were a wrecked and wiped their tears and nose with lot's of tissues.

"What I'm trying to say is...will you marry me and be mine ti'll death do us part?" Claude ask and Diana hugged him tight and gave him a passionate kiss.

"Yes, YES! I will marry you." Claude kissed her again and slid the ring on her finger.

Everyone cheered and Vie whispered to Athy.

"We're slowly changing things Athy." Athy just nodded and embrace her aunt tightly thanking which ever diety up there by giving her aunt to their family. Since in the Lovely Princess she doesn't even exist.

END OF FLASHBACK

Athy was watching her aunt help her mommy with her hair. Her dress was a beautiful silver flowy ball gown that is encrusted with crystals and diamonds.

 Her dress was a beautiful silver flowy ball gown that is encrusted with crystals and diamonds