._Forced to join_.

He harshly grabs my shoulders and pulls me back into the room. "Not so fast. You are staying here, with me. You don't have a fucking choice." He brought his face close to mine. "Do you understand?"

What was happening to me? Why was I just letting this happen?!

I couldn't bring myself to push him away this time, I looked deeply into his eyes that now only showing nothing but his insanity.
"Come on dear, please just. . . Stay with me?" He whispers, easing his grip on my shoulders.

My mouth betrayed me, not allowing me to form words. Wilbur traces his hands slowly down my arms, still keeping eye contact. A sudden burst of energy comes from me, I lean forward and connect our lips and cup his face.
He lets out a surprised hum but soon melts right into it, leaving me lost in the feeling.

Wait what the fuck am I doing?! I move away and wipe my mouth, looking at the dazed expression on the brunette.
"F-fuck... Oh that was more better then I thought it would be." He whispers while sinking into the bench behind him.
"Shit- I.. didn't m-mean to kiss you!" I stammer and back away,
He tilts his head back, showing his adam apple clearly, he swallows hard and looks up.
"Again..." He whispers, "Kiss me again..."

"Wilbur, are you in your fucking senses?! I said it was an accident... Sort of."
Wilbur smirks, still dazed, leaning back against the wall.

"I know you liked that too, I fucking know you did." He spoke, voice low.
I felt a shiver down spine, embarrassment washing over me as I give in.

"I just- I couldn't help it. Okay..." I mumble, knowing well he heard me.
He finally stands up, brushing the dust of his trench coat and fixing his collar, Wilbur sighed.
"I just want to make a fucking mess of y-"

My face heats up and I furrow my eyebrows. "WILBUR WHAT THE FU-"

-time skip-

I was sat around a large oak table, the others by my side. Wilbur stood at the front of the table, pointing around a map. I wasn't paying attention until I hear these words.

"We'll burn it to the ground, ALL OF IT!" He yelled, excitement clearly coursing through his veins. Everyone cheered, except me.

What is this crazy ass bitch thinking?! Doing some crazy stunt like that won't do shit.

"And (y/n) shall be playing the main role, with me of course!" He added with an innocent grin.
I stand up, out of my seat and slam my hand onto the table.

"WHAT?! I DID NOT FUCKING AGREE TO DO ANY OF THIS?" I argue to the calm looking tree bitch.
He just scoffed and smiles warmly at me.
"You don't have a choice my dear."

"THAT IS FUCKING IT!" I yell and lunge myself towards him, pushing the other chairs to the side.
"woah, easy now. No need to get all worked up!" Niki spoke softly, grabbing my wrist and standing in my way.

I push her to the side, causing her to fall to the floor, an audible thump heard. Just as I was about to start beating the shit out of him, Tommy and Tubbo grab me. As for Wilbur, he clicked his tongue sympathetically and was now standing in front of me. I tried to fight against the two boy's grasp but it was no use in trying anymore.

"This isn't very formal of you,
(y/n), what happened to being professional?" He fake pouted and laughs.

That had done it. Something inside of me had snapped. I wanted to leap at Wilbur or start kicking him.

All my anger had let me harshly move forward and out of their grip. The relief I felt when I grabbed Wilbur and mindlessly pushed him backwards, out of the room.

"FUCKING HELL GET OFF OF ME!" He ordered and tried pushimg me away, until a smirked played on his lips.

I hadn't even noticed until the two of us ended up in a hallway. It was now quiet, pure silence, I took my hands away from his shoulders and breathed in heavily.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I need to control myself. What the fuck am I doing." I whisper while tightly hugging myself and closing my eyes.
"Could you maybe.... Pin me to the floor or something?" I hear Wilbur ask, oh so fucking casually.

I look up and see him looking at the floor, god I wanted to just punch him.

"Excuse you?"

"You heard me... Can you?"

What the fuck is up with this horny motherfu-

I furrow my eyebrows with confusion and look down at my hands.
"I what the fu- I don't know, I think I can?"

"Holy fuck oh please fucking do it... I want someone to put me in my place." He whined.

"Hey uh, has everything calmed down over here?" Tubbo's voice squeaked out from behind me. I swiftly turn around and nod many times.

"Yep yes of course yeahh haha.... Tubs how about we go mining? Sounds good, yeah okay bye Wilbur haha."

Everything happened so fast, even Tubbo was confused on what was going on. We left as quick as possible, the younger brunette turned to me and asked.
"What happened in there... You seemed kinda scared."

I laugh awkwardly and shake my head, trying to change the topic.
"I've heard a festival was going to uhhh start tomorrow morning."

He eyes me for a second before grinning. "I can't wait for that shit! I get to be there in schlatt's honour, how cool is that?!" He was buzzing with energy, which hurt me more.

"Tubbo, listen... You should be careful because schlatt isn't a very good man. Since we are now on the same side, I should look out for you." I smile warmly, hoping this would change his mind on attending the event.

"Nahhhh it'll be fine!" He replies with a beaming smile. "Well.. I know you wanted to come mining but me and Tommy were going to catch butterflies together. Sorry..." He looked to the floor, a guilty expression on him.

"Oh it's quite alright Tubbo.. I can just. Go back. To... him. Shit."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
A/n:

You guys are so sweet, the motivation has got me going on
WOOOOOO

Chat chat chat chat

Guess what chat

Come on guess. Guess chat guess.

Guess.

Four chapters of the new book have been completed.

:D

I am hyper simpy William right now. I think you can all tell.. yeah probably.

--------------
Word count: 1150