"You wanna see your other jewelry?" Jungkook asks. 

"I would love to!" Taehyung smiles as they both stand up.

They both make way to Jungkook's from the other side so that Jungkook can give Taehyung a small tour of the palace too. And luckily while showing him the castle they didn't come across Seojoon.

And now finally they both were in Jungkook's room. Jungkook made Taehyung sit on the bed and rushed inside his closet to take the other jewelry boxes.

And well there were too many of it. So Jungkook had no other option than to call Taehyung inside for help.

"Hyung can you come inside?" He calls from the closet and Taehyung makes his way inside.

"Yes? Any help?" He asks and Jungkook nods.

"Can you please help me with those two boxes?" He asks with a slight pout.

"Sure!" Taehyung gives him a soft smile and carries those two boxes.

And finally. they both were out of the closet with a total of six boxes in hand while one was already there on the bed.

"That's a lot of jewelry you got, my prince..." Taehyung chuckles as he sees the boxes. Then his attention shifts to Jungkook who stares at the boxes with a pout.

"Anything wrong, Jungkookie?" Taehyung calls and Jungkook's eyes widen at the nickname Taehyung used.

"I-I will be right b-back!" And with that Jungkook runs inside his closet.

"Cute!" Taehyung chuckles as he sees Jungkook get flustered and run away.

Jungkook came out of the closet with the biggest ever smile on his face as he held a small box close to him. Taehyung's eyes widened in shock as he sees the box.

A decent brown colored box with the name "SCENERY" embedded on it. It's his shop's name. "Scenery Jewels and Gems"

Taehyung smiles as they both sit down. 

"Is that..." Tae speaks up and Jungkook opens the box. "Oh my god it's..." Taehyung stops as he admires his creation in the box.

" Taehyung stops as he admires his creation in the box

"It's my first gift to you!" Taehyung whispers as he looks at the piece of jewelry and then at Jungkook who was already staring at Tae with a soft smile

"My favorite one!" Jungkook smiles. Then he proceeds to open all the boxes and Taehyung can't help but smile as he sees Jungkook excitedly opening every box.

"Did you paint these boxes?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods.

"I like to paint! It's a way to distract myself! You know, being a prince is stressing, and painting calms me." Jungkook speaks with a smile.

"Ohh... But you paint really beautiful, Jungkookie! Must say, you indeed are a pretty prince with pretty skills!" Taehyung speaks and Jungkook blushes at the compliment which doesn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.

"What about you hyung? What do you do when you are stressed?" Jungkook asks, his big doe eyes sparkling with curiosity.

"Well, I usually play with Tan or take him on walks or just make some jewelry..." Taehyung speaks up as he traces the painting on the box.

"Tan as in you dog?" Jungkook asks and Tae nods with a smile.

"Can I see him??" Jungkook asks as he looks at him with his big sparkling doe eyes. And how could Taehyung say no to this adorable prince?

Taehyung nodded with a smile, took out his phone, and showed him a pic of him holding Yeontan.

"Oh my god!! He's such a cutie! Tiny little baby!!" Jungkook squeals as he sees the photo and Taehyung was staring at the prince with a big smile as the sight of the prince giggling and squealing was too endearing.

Taehyung then switched off his phone and was about to keep it inside when Jungkook speaks up.

"Hyung can I have your phone number?"