"Hey, I'm here, Honey," my husband said as he hugged me from behind.

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly.

"What do you mean by 'what are you doing here'?" He said as he broke the hug. "I'm here to celebrate New Year with my family."

"Oh really? I thought your priority is the Kim's company, not us," I said, looking at him.

"Come on, sweetheart, that's not true. My first priority is always my family. And it's my beautiful wife and my seven handsome sons," he said, smiling.

Obviously, I know that my husband's first priority is his family, but I love to tease him by asking him, company or family? Because I love to hear when he says he loves his family much more than the company. 😅 🤭.

"I know, Honey!" I caressed his cheeks. "You know I just love to tease you."

He rolled his eyes playfully.

"I'm gonna check on the boys and see how far the preparation has gone, okay? Then I'll help you with the remaining dishes, hmm?"

I nodded as he went out.

That's my husband, Kim Shihyuk. He really is the perfect man: a good husband, a good father, and also a good boss and CEO of our company. He is a really hardworking person who balances both his work life and family life. I've been married to him for 24 years now, but our bond is the same as before. I truly feel loved with him and with our sons.

Shihyuk's P.O.V :

It was a long day at work, but I tried to end it early as I had to spend time with my family for the New Year party. Anything happens, but my first priority is always my family.

We had simple plans for celebrating the New Year party. Just me, my wife, and our seven kids, that's it. No expansive party or get-together, although we could do that since I am the CEO and owner of Kim's company, which is one of the biggest companies in South Korea. But we prefer a simple life.

My wife, Kim Ae-Cha, loves it that way. She doesn't like the spotlight on her. She prefers a simple and normal life. That's why we don't have any butler, as she cooks for us. In the past, she also didn't need any babysitters for our kids, as she thought our kids would not get along with us if we always hired babysitters. But after some consideration, she agreed, but only for the times when she would not be at home. She really loves our sons (She loves me too; we both love each other, otherwise, why would we have seven boys? 😉) Well, I love them too, but as you know, a mother's love is never comparable.

"Appa, look," my youngest son showed me the cake in his hand, which he prepared with his younger twin brothers, who also joined him toward me.

"Wow, it's beautiful, Jungkook. You did a great job," I ruffled his hair. He giggled at my action. "Thanks, appa," he said, showing his bunny teeth, which were enough to melt someone's heart.

Jungkook is thirteen but still the baby of our family as he is the youngest son. He is a mom's boy and also Ae-Cha's favorite, as you know, the advantage of being the youngest 😌. He is pampered by all of his elder brothers and by me obviously. He also loves all of us; for him, family is everything. We spoil him a lot, but he is not a spoiled brat because my wife and I make sure that our sons receive love but not become spoiled to the extent that they will disobey us or any elders.

"We also helped him, Appa!" Taehyung said, pouting. "Yes, appa, he was not alone," Jimin said after him.

"Aww, my boys," I cooed at my twins. "It's really beautiful and looking delicious. You two also did a great job by helping him with the cake," I said, ruffling both my sons' hair. They smiled at me, warming my heart.